Reviews for Breakaway
Krugness chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Great start! :) It'll be fun to see how well they will manage to work together. Well that and how quickly the UST ramps up. :)
TrueStoryTeller chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I really like it. I think that this story is gonna be hot. Lets face it cars and edward do make a good result. But in a girl way bella driving in a race is hot. And i'm not saying this in a lesbian way !
siriusyellowlab chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hi! It's me! Following you to another story. So far, it looks great. I'm glad Edward isn't really a manwhore, since I cringe when I think of that for him.

Anyway, I love a strong Bella, and once again, you've created one. I also like that she's still a real girl underneath - not a coarse person.

Even though I'm a native Southerner, displaced to NJ, I never watched NASCAR until 3 years ago. I thought it was all just driving in circles, and never realized that there was some strategy behind it. My oldest son started patiently explaining some of the finer points to me. While I'm still pretty clueless, I know more than I did. His favorite driver is Matt Kenseth #17. He's an all around nice guy, not a media whore like others in the sport.

I look forward to seeing more of this story!

Can you tell me: will the story be the same here as on TWCS? If it differs, will you alert us in an A/N? Let me know, okay?
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I think I will like this once too! I love Nascar!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Love it already! Can't wait for more!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Ok hun I will be honest! I really don't know the first thing about racing esp Nascar :0( But I enjoyed the start of story :0) So Edward is not a playboy/manwhore! its only an image that precieves him! Intersting and I love a story when hes not a player! Thanks for sharing this story! its off to a great start :0)
revans12 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I think this is going to be a great short story! I'm excited to see what Edward thinks and how he's really not a manwhore.
misscat76 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This story is HOT! Lovin the fact that Bella is doin something I have always wanted to do - drive a race car. And she does it well and sticks it to her male counterparts. Can't wait for more!
blueheart93 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I really like this story so far! I'm excited to see where you take this!
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh! I am so LOVING this story, already! I love the racing atmosphere and the characterizations so far. I'm not even a fan of race car driving, but the way you describe the racing and the environment got me excited and genuinely interested in the actual racing itself! REALLY great. I can't wait for more :)
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Off to a very nice start. Look forward to seeing where this goes.
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Glad to be along for the ride on this one.
gabby871 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
i'm definitely curious to see where this goes. i wonder why he disliked her to begin with.
chmcolli chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I like it! I've also been into Chasing Victory lately, so it's nice to see Bella in the driver role instead. I think you'll make a sweet but feisty Bella, which I like. And I can't wait to see what situations E/B get into, esp. with "Satan himself" James.

Look forward to the rest of this story (and all your others!)
kneon chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I don't like this story, I love this story. I can't wait to see what is going to happen. I twittered (is that a word) you a story that may help you with the Nascar stuff.
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »