Reviews for skylight
sambee chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is one of my favorite rare pairings, and you write it wonderfully. I've read all of your leverage/ncis oneshots and they are all awesome(thus why I'm reading them for a third time). I'd love to read more of this verse if you every feel inspired to write in it...

I'm especially curious right now about how Eliot, who prefers problems he can face head on, would deal with Tony in SWAK. Would he be sitting with Tony because that the most important thing, even if it's the most difficult for Eliot? Would he be racing against Gibbs to get the woman responsible? Trying to fly in specialists from around the globe to increase Tony's chances? Was he on the other side of the country or globe and didn't hear about it until Tony was well enough to contact him? Or was Tony's not contacting him a sign that something was wring but he didn't know what? Adding to my questions, in Value pt 2 Gibbs didn't seem to recognize Eliot, so obviously they didn't meet during the SWAK drama. If Eliot was there was he slipping in and out visiting between the team members or posing as a nurse so he could visit as often as possible?

I'd love any scene you choose to write if inspiration strikes, and really hope that someday it does.
njferrell chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Shame thisw was not continued. I would like to have seen Elliott find out that his team is investigating Tony... after taking his word he was ok.
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Soo I am definitely more used to reading about Tony straight, nonetheless I really enjoyed this story and somehow I feel like they make such an awesome couple. Plus this short was soo funny hahahaha.
Side note I would love it if you went into their relationship or how they started dating way more in depth (touch on some of Tony insecurities and vice versa) :)
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is a great series! Your ideas are interesting and your writing is pretty good. I'm excited to see more from you, and I think once you get a beta you'll get even more followers.
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is a great story and a great series. Will there be any more in this series?
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Lol- great
Duo's Deathscythe hell chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love it. Please update!