Reviews for They Could Not Stop For Death
Emelia chapter 40 . 10/31/2016
Okay, this story is AMAZING. This is honestly probably the best supernatural fanfiction I have ever had the privilege to read. And I've read A LOT. I thoroughly enjoy english and your writing is a level I aspire to someday achieve. Your character development is beautiful- not too fast and OC but not so slow that you leave the reader frustrated. The combination of present time and flashbacks was something I really loved to read. It helped explain and support the present while giving us just enough of a break from the sometimes intense present. You integrated your interpretations and additions into the original story seamlessly. The story was familiar enough to the supernatural we all know and love but something entirely new and exciting all at the same time. You are an amazing writer with a great imagination for plot (as well as impeccable taste in TV shows :P) - A combination that is all too rare. Basically, thank you so so much for this blessing of a story and please know that you have some very serious talent. :)
PoisonDreamz chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
please update!
abiolley chapter 40 . 12/21/2013
Looking forward to see if you write more chapters! really good so far! :)
ASecretIndulgence chapter 40 . 11/6/2013
I have just reached this chapter after spending a few afternoons reading your story. I love finding a fanfiction story that I can just 'sink into'; I don't have to think too much about anything except what is happening because all the new pieces fit perfectly with the original. The new character seems to belong in the story - as though they have been there all along; the brothers' relationship with the new character and each other is natural and the same as that in the show; the events that take place connect with the original story but are still written in a way that doesn't make me feel as though I 'know it already'; and the writing flows - telling the story seamlessly and effectively. Thats how I felt reading your story and I loved it! I hope you eventually choose to continue...:)
Millenia-the-wings-of-valmar chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
I really love your you update soon. I'm right along with you since I haven't seen the show past season 5.I
BewareTheBandersnatch chapter 40 . 3/6/2013
I hope you continue this fic. It's quite well written and interesting.
Mayremmy chapter 40 . 10/6/2012
Love it! Update ;-)
sweetkiwi604 chapter 40 . 9/2/2012
Update soon!
mel.xo chapter 40 . 8/31/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic, love Lily, and how different she is to her brothers. Reaally interesting take on her role with Azazel and Sam not being the target, having interfered.
I like Lily, love her relationship with her brothers, though I find in the most recent chapters, she doesn't seem 20, she seems much younger, and not as if she's been living on her own for 5 years. Especially when she had grown up so quickly, in her younger years.
Your interpretations of the episodes are so different, I don't know what to expect, you change it around, which is a good thing. I don't hate on canon, but its refreshing to read something new.
And I really love the flashbacks, the Halloween chapter is one of my faves. Lily's pretty funny. Though I hate when you end with a cliffy, and then put in a memory. Its so well planned, but I'm like what's gonna happen, ohmygod, next chapter, flashback. But like I said I like the flashbacks, so don't cut them! Just maybe (when they're not crucial to the plot) use them as fillers, in between 'eps', or memories?
That's it from me, hope to see an update soon!
steph chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
I don't understand the birth mark reference. Ive finished the 40 chapters and I don't think its mentioned again. Is there a significance?
angeleyenc chapter 40 . 7/27/2012
plz update! oh sammy.. *hugs* great story!
TaylorPaige24 chapter 39 . 5/20/2012
I love reading updates from you. You have such unique work and I just love reading it! Happy writing! :)
Soccerchick6 chapter 39 . 5/19/2012
I loved the fact that you worked around Sam's death. Haven't seen that done before, and it was absolutely genius! I cannot wait for the next update!
angeleyenc chapter 39 . 5/19/2012
plz update! great chapt. hun! loved it!
xoSummerr chapter 38 . 4/18/2012