Reviews for How Kaiba Seto Learned to Woo
Inuyoukai-san chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Ok. Really REALLY bad idea to read this at the library. But ONWARDS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

(Dammit Bakura! Youo made peaople give me funny looks! ...But I still 3 you.)
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
reading this at the library was a BAD idea. XDDDDD

...*goes off to read the next chapter!*
anonymous chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Love this story!

I have only one question, why don't wesee Yami?
tchailenova chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
I love it! omigosh! I can't stop from grinning! I think my face might hurt a little now 8D

Yay for happy endings and hilarious stories. I seriously coughed from laughing so hard when Yuugi had to try to catch an almost-fainting Kaiba. That was just too awesome!

Thanks for the laughs!
tchailenova chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Oh, poor Honda! That's just too cute! And the Ryou-Bakura banter was just too good _

I'm starting to believe that maybe Kaiba really was brainwashed or something _
kagura92 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Awh that was a cute story _
Kahtita chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
How cute! This story was worth every minute! Soooo funny! And actually romantic too lol
jessi chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Great story! I really liked it!
jessi chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Totally hilarious chapter! Baruka is so evil.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This sounds like an interesting story!
Caveman chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Omgosh! This story is soooooo damn funny! But it was still touching and beautiful! The ending was adorable! Thank you so much for writing this and God bless!
anavihs chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
OMG, I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THIS STORY! it was by FAR one of the most well written pieces i've read so far. It made me laugh from beginning and almst tear up 2 the end. :)

lots of love

sHiV
Azurite chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
I had to read this chapter twice, mainly because I liked the Squee Factor so much that I felt it merited another read through. Squeeing is a fun, fat-buring activity, after all! All my other reviews say what I love about this story: the humor, the fact that, despite it being humor, they're still the characters we know and love at heart (critical to any fanfic, I feel; AUs and humor should never be an excuse for OOC in my book), and the fact that, even though we get our happy ending, we still get "but they're still themselves, even if they're in love." Love between Seto and Anzu is something that results from them accepting one another, not one changing for the other, and you've got that down to a tee, what with Kaiba being occasionally arrogant and possessive between his adorable bouts of nervousness and absolute charm (it came without his thinking about it!). Plus the generosity was an awesome touch, and well-written, especially with Mokuba in "the more affable brother" role. I can't really picture Kaiba-even the one we see here-as a perfect PR kind of guy.

I had two measly sticklers in this last, best chapter: once Anzu's surname was spelled "Masaki" instead of "Mazaki," and you used "Marik" (dub name) instead of "Malik" (original name, unless you want to get picky with your Japanese syllables), but seriously? The Squee Factor completely drowned these out, especially by chapter end. I only mention them because I'm used to giving "sandwich" type reviews. This fic's got a very thick layer of AWESOME BREAD followed by a very, very thin layer of typosauce and another, super-thick, raisin-filled, sweet slice of AWESOME BREAD.

The "garden wedding" actually taking place in a glass bubble underwater near Hawaii is just too perfect: another demonstration of Kaiba's ego or arrogance or whatever, but in such an awesome, sweet (I think I'm overusing those words...oops) way. I wonder what would be done with the place after the wedding? Build a bubble home? How did the wedding guests all get there? Submarine? Haha, I want to know these crazy little details, because I'm sure Kaiba thought of them to the nth degree! I also loved how you did a logical timeskip without crazy details (you could have extended the fic to give us more juicy tidbits in those five years, but I suppose you could save any ideas you might have on that subject for a small collection of oneshots later on? Eh, eh?) and kept Nuuki in there and added a friend from Anzu's university days in New York. I just can't see Anzu NOT making one great friend there, being the person she is. Props to you for pulling it all off without crazy angst from Yuugi or Yami, evil plots from Bakura and Malik (other than the humorous ones we already saw), or drama from...anyone. I guess that's my schtick, huh?

I want to be thorough and not forget anything, which is why this is so long already. Oh! First time I read it, I argued against Anzu's thought that Kaiba had proposed-as far as I was concerned, she proposed first with the "After coffee, can we get married?" line. That was cute and wonderful (trying to use synonyms here), and I'm seriously wondering what Kaiba's reaction was to that, especially if he ended up waiting FIVE years to make it a reality. It's like they already knew when they started dating that they'd end up married, even if there wasn't anything official-it's like Nuuki said, why did they wait? I mean, they could have had a very long engagement...

In summary: this story is made of win and awesome. You keep it up (and lend me whatever it is that lets you write such heartwarming, funny fics with a great voice and post with such regularity)!
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
eeee! this story is so hilarious! while Kaiba is very OOC, it is amusing and great to see him acting so wild! I fell off the couch when he practically screamed at Shizuka ahaha! this is GOLD!
IcyPanther chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Just wanted to say I thought this was insanely sweet and I loved your characters of Anzu and Seto. Great story and I look forward to reading more in the future :)

Icy