Reviews for How Kaiba Seto Learned to Woo
Ryua Malfoy chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Awww, that was so sweet! You really do have a lovely touch with fanfiction. It's hard to get that perfect balance where everyone is in character and believable, and yet do all those completely impossible-never-happen things that we want to see.

A beautifully put together story, for sure!
Chicary chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Awww, adorable ending! And having Anzu perform for the orphange was brilliant! Did NOT expect the wedding but it was a sweet note to end off of. I look forward to more of your humor and, since you offerered, may I request more Mahaado/Mana? Fell in live with them all over again when I read 'It's' Magic," good luck!
fansofcollisions chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
So cute and... awww! Very nice conclusion, not rushed at all. Great story, I really enjoyed reading it!
CrimsonZero chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Aww! Such a charming story! I loved every bit of it. I just love the detail you put into it - I laughed at Shizuka's antics, felt Seto's frustration as he figured out Anzu is not like every other girl, and aww'd at their wedding.

You're a very talented writer! I look forward to your next story!
Eternal Enemy chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
The perfect balance of comedy and romance! I won't even start on how much OOC Seto Kaiba is, but somehow, I didn't mind it for this story.

You did a great job, keep it up!
L'archangel chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
how sweet! i really really really really love it! it's funny at the start and romantic later! jeez... this is absolutely one of the fics i like the most! i am happy but at the same time sad that its finished already... anyway, i'll be looking forward for your future write-ups!
Artemis Day chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
I love this story. It's funny and in no way cheesy. Seto may be grossly out of character, but this is so well done and sweet that it's easily forgiven. I look foward to reading more of your work in the future.

Ciao!

YumeTakato chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
I was amused. XD (You should label this fic complete, there is a way to do that for search results and whatnot in story edit...)

X3 I really, really enjoyed it.
browneyes730 chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
That was incredibly awesome! :)

-ahh-

Really, I loved it. It was so beautifully written.

The details to the wedding were pretty. Now, I'm going to start imagining my wedding (which will not be anytime soon) like that. Lol.

I can't wait to read your future works! I'm curious to see your Seto/Anzu fantasy story. Will it be taking place in the past, or future, or whatever time they are in? I would love to see a story in which Anzu is stuck between Seto and another guy, probably Yami. That's just my opinion, though. Anything you write, I'll be very interested to read. ;)

Great job on this story and I look forward to reading your future works. :D
Ryua Malfoy chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
That was so incredibly awesome. Just awesome!
Tia Smith chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Like the usual you amaze me with your writing Love it.
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
XD Ahaha~ This just keeps being awesome.

See you next time!
L'archangel chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
This fic is really funny! I can't believe seto is really doing all of this for anzu!

The infos revealed and seto's friendliness with jounouchi are quite unexpected! I will absolutely be waiting for more!
Azurite chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
How is it that you keep getting better with each subsequent chapter? It's enviable, really, and I think you should patent your method and do infomercials, because I, for one, would definitely pay $49.95 to know how to write such humorous fic that is somehow in-character, has plot-twists and even a smidgen of suspense (because let's face it, I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out just what little gesture of Kaiba's-big or small, thinking or not-will finally get Anzu's heart [!] to melt and realize she could fall for this strange guy).

I especially like Shizuka completely turning the tables on the situation-getting Kaiba to realize there's more to his adoration of Anzu than the fact that she rejected him, and that there's more than one way to get a girl's attention than with his flamboyant methods. I especially liked how she ended up telling Seto how to throw her beloved big brother completely off his game (the high-five was downright genius, and I want fanart of it). Mokuba adoring veggies was also cute, especially considering his canonical "favorite food" is a chocolate parfait, but then again, he's what, 11 years old? Kids are pretty fickle at that age, right?

I am curious about what's next: anything else Seto x Anzu? If so, you know I'll be there in a New York/Domino/Dayton County/Canadian minute (even though I can claim residency to none of those locales). Say what about strategic world takeover through the use of hockey and waffles covered in pure maple syrup? I'll just be over here grinning my face off. Keep it up, eh? (Sorry, couldn't resist. I love my neighboring country of Canada!)
Chicary chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Oh man, this chapter melted my heart. I agree with Shizuka, standards just shot up exponentially. I love how you've incorporated fluff while keeping the humour. I was so curious after Yuugi suggested she google Kaiba and, at first, I thought it would be something ridiculous. Aww, so much fluff! And yes, it is highly unlikely that Canada'd be accused to racism. *Points to the way I spelt 'humour'* Can't wait for the final installment!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »