Reviews for How Kaiba Seto Learned to Woo
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Giggle!

Somehow the idea of Kaiba high fiving is just... hilarious. And Jou being tricked into it out of reflex even better.

Good chapter, glad A and K are starting to finally come together! D
browneyes730 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Canada taking over the world. Mokuba eating veggies. Kaiba complimentong Jounouchi and actually giving him a high five.

Impressive and fun chapter.

Good job and I look forward to the next update. :D
Royalraven007 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
LOL wow I didn't think that it was possible but I think this chapter was even better then the last one! Kaiba giving compliments? To Joey? LOL XD that was amazing! and a high five too! too cool! this is becoming my favorite fanfic on this entire website! keep it up! no pressure though :)
Sage of Video Games chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Aww, does this mean that there won't be anymore of Kaiba's extravagant gifts? Those were fun to read. Anyway, great chapter! _
fansofcollisions chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Hehe, great ending! And another really hilarious chapter.

However, as a Canadian, I'm afraid I must inform you of how deeply offended I was by your portrayal of our country...

How dare you forget that "about" is "aboot", that our favourite mode of transport is a polar bear, and that our House of Parliament is an igloo! Wow, do your research next time :)

All jokes aside, great job, keep it coming!
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
WARNING: I'm pretty sure I almost burst some kind of important blood vessel in my brain from trying not to laugh out loud at this chapter in my office. Think of what the other postgrads would say! Probably, "What are you laughing at?" And then it would be revealed that I am the world's oldest YGO fan.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Oh, that was hilarious. I've been meaning to read this for ages and only just now got around to doing it. Your stories are still as much a pleasure to read as they ever have been. Well written, sweet, funny... just so good.
Tia Smith chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
wow another great chapter retarded Shizuka ha ha love it .
Royalraven007 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
LOL that was the best chapter ever! I was laughing so hard it was difficult to read the rest of the chapter after the incident with the THIS IS SPARTA! hahahahahahahaha I am going to pay someone to do that... or do it myself if I have to but that is soooooo great! If all your chapters are this good I am going to die laughing but I don't care as long as I get to read the end! hahahahahaha don't procrastinate! but don't rush either, make it good I can't wait to see what happens next!

3 a growing loyal fan :D
Chicary chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
I am very impressed with Ryou's ablity to read binary code. Wonder how long that message turned out to be. Maybe it's my inability to think outside of the box but... can't see any flaws in Shizuka's plan. I can't wait until the next chapter!
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
XD I enjoyed the chapter, see you next time!
L'archangel chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Waah. Hehe. My brother keeps calling me crazy for laughing so loud while reading! But really, i can't stop myself from laughing so hard! It's so hilarious. I hope that you'll update soon. I'm looking forward on all the fun i'll get.
browneyes730 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Brilliant chapter; it gave me a good laugh. :D

I wonder what Kaiba will do because Serenity said she wouldn't go out with him...

You did a good job on, well, everything. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Azurite chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Oh geez, I think I laughed even harder reading this chapter than all the others yet! It just gets better and better! I mean, a PLATYPUS! At least the truth is finally out about Bakura's deception, and it was awesome how it had to be Kaiba who solved it...in binary code! I get the feeling that Shizuka's "plan" might backfire, though, or else you might bring in some hilarious Silentshipping stereotypes or clich├ęs. In any case, I can't wait to see this resolved-it looks like Anzu's own resolve is weakening and she's seeing that Kaiba's got some great merits. Hopefully his own "love" for her won't waver just because another girl rejects him...
Sage of Video Games chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Yet another brilliantly funny chapter! I just love the way you keep coming up with all of Kaiba's weird and extravagant gifts for Anzu, they're so over the top. And I almost cheered when Ryou was finally able to blurt out the truth (even though the timing wasn't so great on his part). XD
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »