Reviews for How Kaiba Seto Learned to Woo
Tia Smith chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
I just love this story update soon please
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
i really enjoyed the chapter. XD see you next time!
IceDragon1095 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
OMR I'm so gonna die from laughing at Kaiba! ... Will he convince Anzu that he really doe like her at the end? FISH STICK! _
Gvantsa chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
I love this story so far! Kaiba seems very out of character but it's so funny! :D Keep it up :D I seriously cannot hold back my laughter!
L'archangel chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Wahahaha! Too hilarious! I love Bakura! He's such a genius in an evil way! To add to that, Seto and Anzu adding spice in the story! I really love it!
Azurite chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I honestly didn't expect Anzu to try for an exorcism, let alone with Marik (Malik, whatever) doing the ritual, but it sure was hilarious. One thing though; if we're using the original Japanese names, it should have been Rishid instead of Odion. They changed his name entirely in the dub. :P Marik being so ridiculously dramatic (and whining! That was a surprise) and yet getting what he wants from Bakura by stealing it from Otogi while having Anzu blame it on Kaiba...ooh boy, this is getting convoluted!

Anzu pretending she was in a tickle fight with Kaiba was pretty funny, too. Talk about over-the-top acting! But she's still none-the-wiser about Kaiba's "true" feelings, so unless Ryou succeeds in stopping them or Kaiba just wears her down...how will this all end?
browneyes730 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Oh my goodness... this was soo funny. Lol. I love the exorcism part with the "a-wimoweh" and all the other funny stuff Marik said about Kaiba. I was actually listening to the song while I read the part about the exorcism.:P And the part when Kaiba said "Oh, so this is how Mokuba feels." Sort of reminds me of The abridge series. Lol.

Saggy forehead... that was hilarious.

I wonder what other things Bakura stole besides the fish sticks...

Great chapter and i hope to see you update soon...or, by next week...since you did say you were updating weekly... Lol. I can't wait for your next update, the chapters are all so funny. I really like your style. :D
Mechanism Unknown chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Oh, DSF, you certainly have not lost your touch.

"Would you like a spot on the Rare Hunters team?" Marik asked conversationally. "It's actually harder than you think to find girls who are clever and crazy enough to be worthy." - I SO wanted this sentence to end with, "...and named Steve." XD

~Mech
Chicary chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Oh, my goodness. You are a master of satire and, just when I thought this story's humor would plateau out, you take it to the next level of hilarity. I adore your humor style and I'm still in shock as to how you can keep coming up with this stuff. Seriously, where do you get this stuff? The exocism scene was definately my favorite, nice work with your analysis of Marik's sub-par sanity. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
fansofcollisions chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Best chapter yet. I love the Lion King thing, I could totally picture it.

Oh sweet Ryou, I feel so sorry for you!
Sage of Video Games chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
This story is hilarious! Kaiba's attempts at getting Anzu to go out with him are just too funny. And poor Ryou, he keeps getting glared at for no reason. XD I also love your writing style, it flows very well. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. _
manyd chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
yeah i love your story, hillarious :D

hope you update soon ;)

kaibas more arrogant than he used to be but that gies this story the special thing...an thats why's it so funny

just go on and do it fats :)
pansymoomalfoy32 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
lol this is hilarious! i love the way kaiba is personified. he's out of character in a believable way
5123 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
great chapter! cant wait for more
Royalraven007 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
hehehehehe Dark Bakura is sooo funny I can totally imagine him doing something like this just to mess with Anzu lol Keep going! :D
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »