Reviews for How Kaiba Seto Learned to Woo
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Ah! This had ME laughing out loud, that's for sure. Haven't read a good Anzu / Seto story in forever. Thanks. Look forward to the rest!
IceDragon1095 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Silly Seto! But it is nice to see Kaiba -not- getting whatever he wants within 5 secinds! _
Limplict chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Absolutely LOVE it so far. You write really good humor :) Update soon please !
CrimsonZero chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I must say, you are the epitome of romantic humor! I was literally laughing out loud at Seto's "screwed-up" logic. I loved it. You have a very good eye for details - I could almost feel poor Seto's frustration as he fails to gain a working strategy on asking Anzu out.
This chapter was amazing and I am super eager to read the rest!
Chicary chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love this so far! The humor worked all the way and Seto's ego just makes you want to facepalm! Can't wait for the next installment!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh my gosh. I. LOVE. this. STORY!

THIS IS AMAZING! I don't care how OOc this is- IT IS HILARIOUS AND EPIC!

I NEED MORE! XD

See you next time!
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh my... this was so funny.
I would say that Kaiba is way OOC but you did warn us. It wasn't the annoying OOC though. You could say Kaiba is pleasantly OOC. His arrogance is still there combined with silly actions.
"Apologize? What's that?"
Truly hilarious; I was laughing at, well, the entire chapter. LOL.
I'm curious to know what Bakura has to do with any of this but I guess that will come in future chapters?
Great job on this chapter. Hope to see you update soon, please? :D
Meiko M chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This was fantastic! I love what you've done with the characters, especially Kaiba. His desperation and pride mixed together is hilarious, and it's so cute to see him at a loss for a change! Anyway, great job! I look forward to reading the rest! Please update soon :D
Ja ne!
~Meiko
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
It made me laugh! It was well written, with just the right sprinkle of foreshadowing. 3 Following my rather unpleasant morning, it was just the ticket to a better mood so thank you! _
Emily chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
OMG!
this story!
You must must must update this soon! I demand it!
Pwease?
Chani90 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
i absolutely love it *.*
somehow i feel sorry for seto when he had the dilemma with anzu's sexuality but he deserves to go through hell in order to get her...
my favorite part in this chapter is when he suddenly decides that he will marry anzu XP
anzu rocks in your story, especially when she hurled the potatoes at seto
plz update soon
Azurite chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I about died of laughter there. Every single scene had something to get me grinning or guffawing, and that only makes me look forward to more. Slightly OOC or not, it's not wince-worthy the way some OOC fics are. You've got Kaiba's supreme arrogance down to a tee, and it's fabulous seeing how both Anzu and her friends react to it. But I'm insanely curious about the whole "Bakura taking credit for it." Sounds like it's got some more hilarious twists on the way, so I can't wait to read them!
5123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
hahahahahahaha love it!please more SOON!
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh OOC!Kaiba how I love you. This was a wonderful start. I certainly look forward to future chapters. Until then, _Ja ne!
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hehe, I love Kaiba's logic. Am I so screwed up that it made sense to me? Hmm...

Anyways, brilliant story, I can't wait to see the next installment. Azureshipping is always such fun to read. Great job, keep it coming!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8