Reviews for Losing A Girl In One Date
lumiose chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
lol i lovee Leaf's date. And Brock's no fun! I still catch fireflies and I'm almost his age... O.O
hehe im def favoriting this story!
Mist Ketchum chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
harr harr! poor brock! i swear, one day hell find a girl and be like the best bf ever. you should know that its a bad idea to date misty unless you can take her temper and abuse... like ash somehow can cuz he fights back. lol. anyways, entertaining story. great job.
Mizulily chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
I don't remember reading anything with ikari in it except anti-ikari, but this was so goddamned good, i read it in a breath of dragonfire!
ByungKitty chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Oh MY GAWD. That was p-h-u-n-e-e! I loved it! Brock needs an official cup for the most rejections ever! He is so funny! Thanks to u of course, cuz without u Brock is boring (psss... Don't tell him that). Favorites button! Where are you?

AmberAwayŚĹ°
Das Machmobil chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
One word to describe this story: Brilliant!

Poor Brock. He'll find some one soon.

Can I write a response to this?

10/10 and faved.
LoveLoverGrl chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Hahahahah I never knew Brock could

be so funny :P
LoveLoverGrl chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
O-o I think d titanic thingy was random but then funny XD awsome till now :)
EndlessFlame chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was hilarious! You made me get weird looks from other people in the room for laughing at the screen. Poor Brock da Rock...
KasumiHakuraHikari chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
Brock the Rock! I'm totally going to call him that from now on. Oh and I finally understand your pain Brock. What I still don't understand is why you want a girlfriend so bad. You have Ash and friends, a bazillion adoring little siblings, a dream to be a pokemon breeder, and who could forget, all your pokemon. I'd say you already have your hands full with both responsibilities and love; be happy. (P.S. If you still aren't, I know about a million girls in the real world that would have a heart attack if you noticed they were alive, let alone liked them.)
The Black Reshiram chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
lol! now i understand! it's so funny! i lmao'd for like five minutes at the end.
HeadMageMai chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
WHAT. A. LAUGH!

I laughed mah butt off reading this story! -

I hope you'll do more stories like this, once again, love it, especially Ikarishipping! GO GO IKARISHIPPING! XDDD

THNX, ShugoPoke13!
skittyscatter chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
hahaha poor brock it was all a practical joke! i especially loved the part when dawn was like, "im sorry brock but my heart belongs to paul!" haha so dramatic! XD
Ookami-Lover chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
great and funny chapter! :)
Kissy Fishy chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Yes! I am referenced! Now I'm happy. :D
skittyscatter chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
HAhahahaha! this was so funny! :D poor brock cant seem to get a good date!