Reviews for Fred Flintstone, Meet Mr Cullen
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
wow, this was ridiculously hot! loved it!
MentalistECBM chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
this is... just... wow.

love.

so much love.

you guys are *those* authors. the ones that can make you feel so damn much with just their words.

thanks for writing.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
That was quite spectacular. I loved Bella's meltdown in the pastry aisle. I just wish there was a bit more.
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great job ladies! I really liked your choice of prompt and the way you incorporated it into the story. And really, poptarts should not be messed with. There's no two ways about it.

I loved Bella's thoughts throughout and her humorous voice. Mr Cullen is way hotter than any of the teachers ever were in my high school, that's for damn sure. Although that's probably for the best. ;)

Thanks for writing! xoxoxo
susayq chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Geez Louise. That was amazingly hot. The buildup and tension between them was just amazing! I will never look at breakfast foods the same way again :)

~Susan
maria2906 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
holy hell ladies!

ughhhh that was so incredibly hot and sweet and funny! Plus now I want to eat something sweet ASAP!

I didn't even know you girls had this account! Thank God for goldenhair2 for telling me about it!

Ugh I love forbidden attraction and Edward and Bella having an age difference, it makes the UST incredibly more intense!

Thank you both this was amazing!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Holy hell, there are no words for that one-shot. I'm...fuck...I don't know what I am. So good. So unbelievably good!
Swatznik chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
.Fuck

That is all
meadow11 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
holy hell! from the title of this o/s I had no idea how hot this was going to be- wowie! loved it!
aggy73 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Does everyone know of pervy teachers that sleep with their students? There were several in my high school and not one of them looked this good!
squibstitcher chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
well, goddamn! I think I desperately need... a bowl of cereal now. ;) Love the snippets of internal dialogue. They were hilarious. And of course the UST is phenomenal as always! I'm curious as to who wrote what in this piece. My money is on YG for the parts with milk and numbers (the counting between texts). ;)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
oh god this is real fun!

one of my fantasies too...

Much love!
onyourmouth chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
So glad I found this! Love both of your individual stories, and this one didn't disappoint!
Bumblebeeotch chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Great story! I love a dominating Edward :)
shalu chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
WOW. sorry it took me so long to read this, but ... WOW. *fans self* I ... *drool* ... jaysus...

thanks, ladies. *changes panties*