Reviews for Fred Flintstone, Meet Mr Cullen
NatTheHippieChild chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Love this story :D
Twinnesse chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
wow. that was really something. really fun, charming and, ahem, hot.
KittenWhip chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Holy Hannah. I need to change.

How the h-e-l-l do you two manage to create such a Humberterian/Lolitaian piece that isn't smutty or ridiculous? The pacing was magnificent.

Good luck in the contest.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wished there was more :)
blinkinglights chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
purely fantabulous.

have i mentioned i love lemons?

EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Amelie Gray,

That was great! I didn't even know about this contest until today. Luckily I was still able to vote for THIS story! I will vote for you in any contest you are in!

I had no idea where the story was going based on the title, but it worked out perfectly!

Their "fights" over food were hilarious!

I am kind of surprised by the student/teacher relationship here, but as always, what Edward wants, Edward gets. And he started calling Bella "love" right away. Whoa! THat was great! ANd Edward sexy!

Good luck with the contest! Keep on writing!

Bell Jacobsen chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I have read this story on morwe than one occasion, if you ever have the time or the urge to do so, you should continue with breakfast at Mr. Cullens. I would love to read what happens there. Thanks for Bell's smart ass sense of humor, loved it and it fit very well in this story. One of my all time favorites for sure.

grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh I had to follow YellowGlue and as usual..not at all disappointed! Way to build up the UST! Best line - You don't fuck with poptarts. )
blackrose1901 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
majose chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That! And very funny :-)

It definitely needs a second part...or not.
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
very hawt. Your Edward-very effing sexy.
in-love-less chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This really needs a 2nd part, I enjoyed the way you 2 told the story, mixing the food ainnuendos with actual action ..
christag banner chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh hell, we need more, maybe a chapter in EPOV detailing Saturday's breakfast and a bit of what was in this chapter? Pretty please?
Spenderella chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
OMG loved this! I really think that it should be continued... It was great
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
well aren't you two a rather cheeky pair? lol

naughty, pets... loved the lemon...
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »