Reviews for Fred Flintstone, Meet Mr Cullen
JukeBoxbliss chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
A poptart sounds so good right now!
blackagurl chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow that was hot I'm hungry now hmmmmm
veri4ka chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
You're soo going to author alert right now! That was brilliant! I thoroughly enjoyed...reading it :D (okay, that was lame, ignore me, please) Anyway, I loved it and it would be super awesome if you continued it. Can't wait for more collabs :)
Valleegrl chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
A nice hawt little story!
across1234 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Um, yes, this needs to be continued - definitely, simply too many possibilities not to go on with it! Even with the possible breakfast foods insults!
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I liked this a lot! The UST and sexual tension was really well done and I loved the way Bella kept getting distracted by her fascination with Edward. I'm really looking forward to your next collab...perhaps something about currie and biryani? ;)
You guys are def going on author alert right now.
dihenydd chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I loved the lightness of this. I didn't know you could do anything other than dark, emo, angsty, obsessive... this was so sweet and unwholesome with almost innocent UST. Is there no end to your talents? I also loved the interpretation of the prompt. Thank you
LouLouTouch chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
gah, please write another chapteer! that was so hot!
KarenAnn4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Amazing! The humor, the details, the taste of citrus... a very awesome read!
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
*sigh* let me catch my breath...

That was insanely hot. I felt just like Bella. She'd wanted him for so long that by the time she finally got him, she just about exploded. GAH!

You 2 are fabulous together! I can't wait to see what else your pervy minds come up with.

Good luck in the contest ladies :)
summer35 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Isn't it ironic that I read this at work, before breakfast and while my boss is breathing down my neck? Hahahaha. So here's what I think, aside from THAT WAS the most AWESOME use of food as sex insinuations ever.

1) If I didn't know better, I'd swear this wasn't a collab. So seamless, the story flows perfectly. Who wrote what? The characters are consistent and the chemisty! I can feel the tension flow from my screen.

2) the absence of a backstory. So many oneshots fall into the backstory trap (including mine). I love a story which tells itself, unhampered with explanations and what-happened-before. Like a happy, lazy stroll (for fluff) or a raging, intense storm (like your Black Balloon entries yellowglue!)

3) the creative depiction of hormones...addling babyBella's brain. I don't mind the age gap (she's 17, afterall) but yes, he's ancient compared to her. But a crush is a crush and if returned, becomes an education (of the healthy benefits of wholegrain granola bars! lol).

arrggh.. sorry for the ramblings. Simply put, I love it!(can you tell? lol) Fun, fluffy without the saccharine and cornballs.

hugglezz,

-eun
trit19 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
damn! That was a lot of very hot foreplay. It was extremely well written and never crossed that line into all smut. It was highly erotic yet very tasteful.
sml6446 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE turn this into a full length fic! It is SO good. I love these characters. You did an amazing job! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Stephanie
marina823 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
.GOD! I swear to god while i was reading this I had to stop and breathe, this was OH SO FUCKING HOT! Whoaa neva have i read anything like this! Please i beg you, write the part where she goes over his place on Saturday! whoa Loved this!
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hey girlies, Thanks for letting me help out with this pervy sweet little story. I loved it SO much. I am in awe that you took a prompt about poptarts and made a story out of it that was so incredibly sinfully hot and sexy. **
Really, how much attention do you expect me to pay to cell biology when your fingers are twisting at that tie, knotting it so perfectly?

The man made me want things that had never even occurred to my imagination before he came along.

And I wanted all of them to come from his hands, his long fingers...** THUD!

Awesome stuff, I look forward to reading more from you two! (and maybe if Im extra special lucky I'll get to help again).

Good luck in the contest x
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »