Reviews for The Casebook of S Leonhart
just yuki chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Make story from BBC Sherlock please.
percy chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
were you planning on continuing this? I would love to read more especially since I just finished the BBC Sherlock season 3 :)
cavill chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I actually just got into the sherlock bbc show and the newer show sherlock show elementry so ive been on a spree. I really like your story i hope you decide to continue it
kimi chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
im slowly dying i really want an update soon!
Atem chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I am almost DYING for an update! please be soon! I want more Sherlock/leon and watson/cloud! your characters are so well developed I need more!
JoNa chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Man I just finished reading this story and I am so thrilled by it! I am a huge fan of Sherlock BBC and I hope you update this really really soon! Cant wait for an update!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I just started watching the BBC Sherlock and I am absolutely in love with it! i am hoping you update this zfic soon I want to read more of this fantastic story! Update soon okay?
TSRM chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I like those two working together, and the role of Holmes totally fit Leon. I wonder how everything will turn out with Cloud. Please continue.
bbb136 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Oh this is so good, I love your writing style :)

And yes, I adore the BBC Sherlock series too
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
As the chapters before it, this was immensely fun to read. :) I wasn't as thrown by the vernacular this time. The blending of the two universes continues to be absolutely delightful (can you tell you're effecting my own handle on language?) and I like the addition of other characters that made appearances in KH. It gives you a nice cast pool to work with and precedence for drawing on characters which HAVEN'T been used in the games.

I hope you get the bug for another chapter sometime soon, but I know I'll be looking forward to one regardless of when you share it. :D
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
I have to mention that it is VERY difficult not to give Squall/Leon and Cloud British accents. One minute they sound normal in my head, then the next I'm beating back the voices from the old Sherlock Holmes movies and series.

That being said, though, it's the ONLY detail which isn't perfectly blended for me. :D I love that you used the KH universe as your backdrop, being that it is the only way to have characters from all over interact with each other without having to create your own world from scratch. You avoid having to be historically accurate this way, too, plus it lets us enjoy the BFS's our favorite swordsmen wield. ;D

Great casting and characterization, wicked fun story. I can see where this was entertaining to write, it's certainly entertaining to read. Can't wait to dive into the next mystery and wish I had time for more right now!
xGlass chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Doctor!Cloud is amusing. Thanks for this chapter. I look forward to more.
xGlass chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
This is great. Mysteries are awesome. I think it takes some skill to twist Doyle's work into the KH fandom, so give yourself a little more credit.
me malum chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
This is just pure win. I really hope you get your muse back soon!

I can't decide who's more epic, Leon as Sherlock or Cloud as Watson. Never mind, they're both brilliant.

On a side note, do you know where I could find the BBC Sherlock? I only saw the last ep and it totally sold me, but I can't find any of the others anywhere.
Miss Mystery chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Sorry Mommy! I didn't know the review would show up as you. I do love the story though.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »