Reviews for The Great Big Blue Sky of Love
RainbowMaze chapter 30 . 5/20
I am so glad that there is a sequel to this amazing story! WHOO!

I loved everything about this story. I was so invested in it that I had to pause at moments that felt embarrassing to be in for me. I felt so much anger at Hayato and Shitt P during their battle for Shitt P trying to seduce Hayato. Eventually, my anger simmered down.

I loved Kyoya's family and the way Kyoya was raised and *sigh*. It's too amazing! I loved the whole please-birth-Kyoya's-child-as-soon-as-you-can. It would be interesting if you added a pregnant Tsunami in the sequel. If not the sequel, do you think you can make another story after the sequel on Tsunami's life after the Arcobaleno Trials and add that part in there?

My favorites for Tsunami, even though I love all of her lovers, were Mukuro and Kyoya. *Sigh* It's just . . . They're just . . . They're utter devotion to her despite the times where people tried and failed to seduce them. *sigh* *squeal*

Please update your sequel as well!
AnimaFera chapter 30 . 5/16
I soooo think Enma is not really needed in this harem thing.
Everyone other are just perfect. _
Vaughn Tyler chapter 30 . 5/12
nice
just someone chapter 1 . 4/30
Wahhhhhh! So love it. It so like Tsuna, think other first than herself. I wish her imbecilic classmate, will know she is an idol.
just someone chapter 7 . 4/25
Hey I wanna vote for Hibari... Well if this story accept voting, I'll vote for it
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 1 . 4/24
Poor Reborn, feeling all lonely~! ;3
Littlest1 chapter 14 . 3/29
Irie is the surname his name is Shoichi
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 30 . 2/23
Your story is great.
Kyoya kumo chapter 12 . 1/9
Imagine Reborn scolding Tsuna with that squecky baby voice XD
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
Ohh poor Nuts, but the poor lioness just wanted to bath you XD
LuffyLover27 chapter 30 . 7/15/2016
Please make the sequel soon! I really love your writing!
HunnyBunny chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
i hate it when spannar a girl... i prefer spannar and shoichi end up with tsunami also...
Rurumson chapter 30 . 3/28/2016
This is a good story though I'm still baffled at how Tsunami's going to handle all her guys hahaha :)
It's really romantic and it made me like the guardians' "loving side" even more.
More stories to come!
kksambo chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Love Hayato, that ever faithful cutie!
kksambo chapter 6 . 3/20/2016