Reviews for The Great Big Blue Sky of Love
Kuro Neko to Kuro Bara chapter 16 . 23h
So, i think if you have the chance, you should go through last chapter, this chapter, and the few chapters ahead the fix the Irie Shoichi and Keiichi a
errors there. In some, you have it like 'Irie' is Shoichi's given name instead of his family name. Ex: "This is the Shoichi residence." With Keiichi, you mix up his family name as 'Adachi' and 'Amano.' There are other tiny gramatical errors, but as im reading this fic for the 5th time, i think this is a great one :)
reijiyamato chapter 30 . 4/24
I thought 0027 was the most adorable pairing in end ! I havent looked at your profile yet to check if the sequel's already up but if it is, then I'll start reading it asap ! I hope to see more of Reborn and Enma (in oneshots, at least?) In the next one ! Thank you for writing this !
Sky Lime chapter 30 . 4/2
So you're going to make a sequel of the GBBSL? I can't wait! I'm looking forward to it!
Masi13 chapter 30 . 1/28
I LOVE THIS TO THE EXTREME! I read this story twice in a row and I still cant get enough of it! *inner fangirl coming out* EEEEEEEE!
Alice aquabld chapter 2 . 1/19
But... Xanxus should be rougher. Squalo should be rougher too... and the kyoya should be colder ? He act more like his TYL self.(which way more mature and calm) Reborn lessened his torture too much. And sometimes you kinda need to remember all the harem and char. There always time for somebody but some char are forgotten to the next 2 chapter. Anyway great stpries And MORE !
Alice aquabld chapter 1 . 1/19
Finished in 24 hours no sleep. congratz author its been months since i had marathon
Alice aquabld chapter 30 . 1/19
COMPLETE ? OH DONT U FUCKIN DARE. WHRE IS THE ADULT ARCOBALENNO ? I WANT THEM ! Its rare to see a gifted-story such as this... make moree laaaaaah. Between oneshot or TYL self laaa
Alice aquabld chapter 10 . 1/18
TSUNA IS SUCH A HARDCORE HEARTBREAKER. BAHHEVydgshsjsjjsjsjshdjsjs im LAUGHIIIING BUAHWHAHHAHAHAHA
firehelm chapter 30 . 1/12
I just finished reading this after a 2 day marathon. Took me 2 days for 270k words...I believe that puts this fic up there as one of my favorites since it could hook me so well.

In my honest opinion, this is the greatest romance fic I've ever read. There are some grammar and spelling mistakes here and there, but those are negligible with how well the story flows and how each encounter was portrayed.

Congrats on your 5 year journey to complete this fic. It was certainly worth it for me as a reader LOL.

I reallyyyyy am anxious for the SEQUEL!
REBORN SHOULD GET SOME LOVE TOO! RAINBOW ARC!

I can't wait.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
Awww! I like Enma in this story! / He's soooo cuute! Sigh...I just wish that this fanfic was Female TsunaXEnma. Y.Y Weeeeell, anyway! Hehe. It was nice having many boys fawn over one girl! Hahaha. Greedy much Tsunami! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
I like this story very much!...but Tsuna's name here is funny cause it's a channel on TV
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
XD OMFG ROFL
Dedmutt chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Well, that was beautiful.
skyprincess.2706 chapter 30 . 12/13/2014
I like the story very much... :)
FireKitsune313 chapter 30 . 11/26/2014
Good for you. Sad it's ended, but I'm happy with the ending.