Reviews for The Great Big Blue Sky of Love
Animefreak1145 chapter 1 . 2/27
Heh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can't believe it! I just... I JUST CANT FREAKIN BELIEVE IT! I finished this story in 2014, where you last updated this story. I have since read it once more around 2015 or 2016, and I have AGAIN read it in 2018

FREAKIN 2018?! It's been four years! I just can't believe it! And this story still makes me smile and laugh and hope for Tsunami to make all these relationships works. No matter how many times I read it, I still swoon over certain scenes.

When Xanxus came to Japan after the Guardians messed up.

When Squalo was falling for Tsunami.

When Adult Tsuna came about in certain scenes, especially pertaining to Reborn.

I just...I JUST LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH OKAY?! *tears in eyes and trying not to cry*

I MISS YOUR KHR STORIES SO MUCH!

I was trying to find another completed AllxFem!Tsuna story but they're so rare and are only oneshots or not as well written a story yours. I have fallen back into the KHR craze cause of the ten year anniversary of the beautiful anime and I keep hearing rumors that KHR may come back with a new studio and the cahacters doing a crossover with Eldive AND AFSHAJLAJALSHJAKAK!

*crying*

I just miss your writing so much! I know your working on another fandom, and that KHR just seems to be a sea fandom but I still have hope! I've had hope for years that you will make a sequel! And that KHR will finish the final two arcs of that WONDERFUL story in anime form since it ended in 2012 or 2013 or whenever it ended!

I STILL HAVE HOPE! CAUSE KHR IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIME'S OF ALL TIME AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE KHR FANFIC OF ALL TIME!

They're both just so...sooooo FREAKIN beautiful! I can't help but cry about it. I praised you once in my first review in 2014, and I will you a thousand more times!

YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING AND I LOVE YOUR OTHER KHR STORY THAT IS ABOUT VAMPIRES AND ITS JUST SO UNIQUE AND I JUST CANT WITH YOU?!

I myself is in shock that I still have hope and all these feeling for KHR when it's been awhile but I DONT CARE! YOUR BEAUTIFUL! YOUR WRITING IS BEAUTIFUL! THE STORY IS BEAUTIFUL! THE CHARACTERS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

EVERYTHING IS JUST AMAZING AND I LOVE EVERYTHING! D'X

I just hope to see the update for the sequel of The Great Sky and The Great Sun story soon, I'm getting antsy for the Rainbow Arc. I WANT TO KNOW!

I WANT TO SEE REBORN'S AND TSUNA's RELATIONSHIP DEVELOP! THAT ARC HAD AMAZING ACTION SCENES AND AHNAGSKAKAMALAK! I JUST CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO WRITE FOR KHR AGAIN!

All that can happen...between this part where you left at and to the Rainbow Arc...if Reborn tells Tsuna about that pacifier and the possible secrets the Vindince have over that clear pacifier...when Reborn transforms for one of the fights...and Tsuna sees HIM for the first time...I wonder what Reborn's first instinct will be with Tsuna...

;D

I JUST CANT WAIT AND I HOPE YOU GET YOUR INSPIRATION BACK FOR THE SEQUEL AND FINISH UP YOUR DRAFTS FOR THE SEQUEL! KHR IS AMAZING AND TRUE AND FILLED WITH FEELINGS AND I HOPE THISE FEELINGS COME BACK TO YOU!

THEYRE SO PURE AND FILLED WITH EMOTION OF ALL KINDS AND AHSHKAKAKALALLAKAKAK! XD

I HOPE YOU UPDATE THE SEQUEL SOON AND RECEIVE THE INSPIRATION AND DRIVE TO WRITE!

THANK YOU ONCE MORE FOR THIS AMAZING STORY! HOPE TO SEE YOUR WORK AGAIN SOON!

XD

(I couldn't review on chapter 30 cause I already reviewed there XD I'm sure when I review this story again in who knows how many months and years)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/11/2017
quienes deberíamos agradecerte somos nosotros, esta historia fue muy hermosa y sinceramente no me importaria esperar unos años mas por otra historia tan fabulosa como esta
just someone chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
Innocent girl like Haru? Seriously I'm not sure about that anymore after you suggest about "sex"
RainbowMaze chapter 30 . 5/20/2017
I am so glad that there is a sequel to this amazing story! WHOO!

I loved everything about this story. I was so invested in it that I had to pause at moments that felt embarrassing to be in for me. I felt so much anger at Hayato and Shitt P during their battle for Shitt P trying to seduce Hayato. Eventually, my anger simmered down.

I loved Kyoya's family and the way Kyoya was raised and *sigh*. It's too amazing! I loved the whole please-birth-Kyoya's-child-as-soon-as-you-can. It would be interesting if you added a pregnant Tsunami in the sequel. If not the sequel, do you think you can make another story after the sequel on Tsunami's life after the Arcobaleno Trials and add that part in there?

My favorites for Tsunami, even though I love all of her lovers, were Mukuro and Kyoya. *Sigh* It's just . . . They're just . . . They're utter devotion to her despite the times where people tried and failed to seduce them. *sigh* *squeal*

Please update your sequel as well!
AnimaFera chapter 30 . 5/16/2017
I soooo think Enma is not really needed in this harem thing.
Everyone other are just perfect. _
Vaughn Tyler chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
nice
just someone chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Wahhhhhh! So love it. It so like Tsuna, think other first than herself. I wish her imbecilic classmate, will know she is an idol.
just someone chapter 7 . 4/25/2017
Hey I wanna vote for Hibari... Well if this story accept voting, I'll vote for it
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Poor Reborn, feeling all lonely~! ;3
Littlest1 chapter 14 . 3/29/2017
Irie is the surname his name is Shoichi
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 30 . 2/23/2017
Your story is great.
Kyoya kumo chapter 12 . 1/9/2017
Imagine Reborn scolding Tsuna with that squecky baby voice XD
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
Ohh poor Nuts, but the poor lioness just wanted to bath you XD
LuffyLover27 chapter 30 . 7/15/2016
Please make the sequel soon! I really love your writing!
HunnyBunny chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
i hate it when spannar a girl... i prefer spannar and shoichi end up with tsunami also...