Reviews for I'll Carry You With Me, Just Please Hold On
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
*is speechless*

This is just...wow...tragic...beautiful...powerfully-written. Amazing work you have written here. Thanks for doing so
ForMyQueen chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I have no words...This is one of the very best pieces of fiction I have ever read. There's just so much emotion...pain, want, guilt, agony, love...I felt it all, as if I were Cara. Thank you so much for this beautifully written story!
elizabeth gabriel chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
this is absolutely perfect! a sequel, please.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Thanks for sharing.
roxygosia chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Wow, this is the best Kahlan/Cara story I've ever read! Your characters are so vivid and realistic! I hope you're going to continue this story - after all the live goes on even if the Seeker is dead, right?
Snagam80 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
When you can get others to 'feel' what you are trying to convey with words - well, that's a good thing. What an amazing story you have written! I feel drained though... and my heart hurts a little bit still. But, I think in a good way. Sometimes a catharsis is just - needed.
lilyheart87 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Wow, what a great story, I loved it! :D I hope you will continue this
Venera22 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
You. Are. AMAZING. This chapter was so heartbreaking and taunting... wow I cried when Kahlan learned Richard's death. You explained it with so much dept it... teared me up! And I don't know if by "the end" you meant THE END or if it was just the end of this chapter but I would gladly write anything you write about this pairing! You impersonate them so well!
caradens chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
excellent story sad reading
DevilPriestess chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I loved it. I felt for them both. Cara and Kahlan. Another amazing story.
UnguidedLight chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
awesome ! :)
Lazielow chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Awesome job !
Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
This was really beautiful. You captured Cara and Kahlan's personalities perfectly and I'm left hoping eventually the two women can be happy together, despite the loss of Richard.

I hope you write more with this pairing.
HollyShadow chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
this was great. it was simple and it was kahlan and cara. 3

i love how you described and used the characters. :)
littleowl84 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
That's not it is, since it says fin at the end. I can't describe how great this chapter. Each time I decided which is my favorite part, it's hard to chose. Great work and keep up the awesome work. Hope to see more.

I heart your story.