Reviews for Too Late
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
SparklySkater, I'm impressed, and I'm a harsh judge. It's removed without being detatched, indicative of shock perhaps. It's very poiniant. I love the reccuring clauses.

Grammer note: You've written the fic in past tense. No problem there. The problem arises with the negatives you're using(but she didn't). They're indicative of something that is happening in the character's present, which fouls up your timeline. You might want to considder using hadn't in place of didn't. I think when you say but she didn't, you're saying she hadn't held him, not she didn't wish she had. Unecessary explanation, but I thought you might be interested. In one sentance, if I were you, I'd use But she hadn't instead of but she didn't
Fell4 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
: *pouty face* That was good and sad! I liked it a lot! I felt so sorry for them in that show!

Keep Writing,
Fell4
Emily chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I found it riveting- even though i have no idea what that means- and very sweet,poor Helen. :(
DZR chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hahahahahaha! *cartwheels*
It's about time. Really kinda...
I know we said there should be more Helen/John fics but did you have to go and rip out Helen's heart! and mine. *sniff*
Well done, well written, but you killed John
:O
Steph-Schell chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
He died? He can't die!

That being said it was an awesomely written story and nearly made me tear up.

But he still shouldn't have died.
FaerieBreath chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
m, I like...except for John dying that is, good stuff.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aww...I am a little teary eyed. I am so glad to see some Helen/John fiction even if it is sad. This site is getting to be predominantly Tesla/Helen and I think that just won't do. LOL. Good job.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That was beautiful! I'm so proud of you... One of your first serious fics! :)
you know what I' think' cuz I read this when it was the first draft written in your notebook. For everybody esle, THIS ROX SOX!
My yellow socks, to be exact.