Reviews for Revisionist History: Wyatt to the Rescue
Amateurwriterintraining chapter 6 . 5/7
This is really good. I like your concept of this and how you tackled the whole coma/story/dream/inlove/falselove this that was going on in season 5. I felt like they really should’ve gotten together at the end of that season and I was very disappointed when they didn’t. But I’m very very disappointed that you stopped at this! I vacillated on whether or not I wanted to start this because I’m a person who doesn’t like to get into stories that have a lot of follows and are incomplete because then I just get a depressed about it and moody lol. But yet here I am, depressed and moody because I let myself fall for this story! Dang it.
ale chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
Continua!
2BBornot2BB chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Who better to be manipulated by than the ravishing GG? And of course he'd know the best way to Brennan's heart would be to mainline her brain with science! Great chapter, sweetie! Sorry it's taken me such an age to get here.

Here's to an amazing 2011! 3
BandBfan chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
GG is the very essence of sly and sneaky but in the best possible way. Oh do I miss his character on the show

Thanks for sharing Anne, hope you are feeling better soon!

Cindy
daffodil7511 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
I like Wyatt! He's so...sneaky. LOL

One thing that I won't give up hope on is that he'll be visiting our favorite couple on the show very soon. What's going on now qualifies as an emergency. ;)

So, what's going to happen in the epilogue?
MMWillow13 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
It's been a while. This was an excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.
mendenbar chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Ah Gordon, Gordon, how do I love thee, let me count the machinations!
cheysma2000 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I enjoyed the update. Now if Bones would quit being so hard to change and admit how she feels. Booth too.
bones35 chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Aw, now this was nice; GG having his own chat with Brennan. Loved the way that he played in in the kitchen, jsut like he did in the observation room!

Terrific idea to revise this history.!
206 chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Someone needed to explain what Gordon explained to her in this chapter before the 100th episode. Or at least before the finale last season so that Hannah would not have come into the picture. Great job!
Beth Cain chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Please please please don't leave us hanging!
devoted2clois chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
This story is absolutely amazing! please update soon!
SouthunLady chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Okay, bring this dinner party of two (or three) on! Can hardly wait.
cheysma2000 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Great update. I am ready for Gordon to smack some reality to B&B. I love him. Lol :)
hecklesyeah chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Interestiiing. xD

Your story made me miss watching GG in the actual show. LOL I hope they have him back. :)

Anyway, have you watched the latest? I think facts still aren't enough for those two to realize what their friends already did years ago. :P

I am amazed that what goes on in the later parts of the show doesn't screw with your thinking. LOL 'Cause in my experience, I struggle with how to keep the story unfolding within the timeline I've established. :PP

Oh, and I think I wasn't able to review you other story - the one with Parker. I've been busy lately; what with finals and term papers. I'll get to it when I have time. :)

Keep it up! :) Update soon?