Reviews for Revisionist History: Wyatt to the Rescue
2BBornot2BB chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Who better to be manipulated by than the ravishing GG? And of course he'd know the best way to Brennan's heart would be to mainline her brain with science! Great chapter, sweetie! Sorry it's taken me such an age to get here.

Here's to an amazing 2011! 3
BandBfan chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
GG is the very essence of sly and sneaky but in the best possible way. Oh do I miss his character on the show

Thanks for sharing Anne, hope you are feeling better soon!

Cindy
daffodil7511 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
I like Wyatt! He's so...sneaky. LOL

One thing that I won't give up hope on is that he'll be visiting our favorite couple on the show very soon. What's going on now qualifies as an emergency. ;)

So, what's going to happen in the epilogue?
MMWillow13 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
It's been a while. This was an excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.
mendenbar chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Ah Gordon, Gordon, how do I love thee, let me count the machinations!
cheysma2000 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I enjoyed the update. Now if Bones would quit being so hard to change and admit how she feels. Booth too.
bones35 chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Aw, now this was nice; GG having his own chat with Brennan. Loved the way that he played in in the kitchen, jsut like he did in the observation room!

Terrific idea to revise this history.!
206 chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Someone needed to explain what Gordon explained to her in this chapter before the 100th episode. Or at least before the finale last season so that Hannah would not have come into the picture. Great job!
Beththeartist chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Please please please don't leave us hanging!
devoted2clois chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
This story is absolutely amazing! please update soon!
SouthunLady chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Okay, bring this dinner party of two (or three) on! Can hardly wait.
cheysma2000 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Great update. I am ready for Gordon to smack some reality to B&B. I love him. Lol :)
legnawons chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Interestiiing. xD

Your story made me miss watching GG in the actual show. LOL I hope they have him back. :)

Anyway, have you watched the latest? I think facts still aren't enough for those two to realize what their friends already did years ago. :P

I am amazed that what goes on in the later parts of the show doesn't screw with your thinking. LOL 'Cause in my experience, I struggle with how to keep the story unfolding within the timeline I've established. :PP

Oh, and I think I wasn't able to review you other story - the one with Parker. I've been busy lately; what with finals and term papers. I'll get to it when I have time. :)

Keep it up! :) Update soon?
BandBfan chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Hey Annie,

You are amazing at GG voice...I simply adore the man! too bad he is soooo busy, would love to see him more often on BONES.

Loved this update...and yes it looks to be a very interesting evening, can't wait for you to post next update!

Thanks again,

Cindy
mmstpme chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
I actually re-read the entire story. Chapter 4 whet the appetite for 5 and Chapter 5 has my anxiously awaiting the upcoming chapters. The dialog is very well written and the characters are consistent with those on the show. Great work!