Reviews for The Life Before The Party
Known Unknown chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
Great story! I loved your use of many different characters on the show (one of the things I wished the show did more was make more use of single episode characters), and both the characters and the story were fun to read, full of personality and action. A great capture of a great show. In short, good work all around!

The only thing that bothered me was how you made a plot point of getting the Horse talisman to cure Xu-Lin so she won't turn into the monster and attack everyone, but beyond being a vague threat it was never really used: she never even looked like she was about to change after they found her. I loved her role in the story anyway (she and the Deadpan Monk are two of my favorite oneshot characters in the show) -nice spin having her hook up with Paco and El Toro - and it didn't take away from anything per se, it just felt like a loaded gun that was never fired.

Also, even though the story is complete it doesn't say so on the heading.
Forgotten Love chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Ah! Wonderful fic! I am notorious for my late reviews -_- Gomen Nasai! This is a wonderful fic! *adding to favorites* I like how this is! Very descriptive! Very fast paced! I like this a lot! I regret not reading this befor. *sighs* Looking at the reviews, I am confused... they talk about mama Tohru, but I saw none on this chapter! ARGH! (this chapter is called Convergence B right? Help the slow, young little blonde child!) Heh. Well, great fic!
nothereatall chapter 13 . 10/4/2003
luved it write another!
VampireNaomi chapter 13 . 12/28/2002
*drools* Origami... Yes yes yes! I can't believe I've been avoiding this fic so long, if I knew Origami was here I would have reread it thousand times already.
theCrazieIsha chapter 13 . 12/11/2002
I think this is the coolest JCA fic I've read. This and Pet Dragon. Great job! Adios!

[SiGnEd:]

[MaLiK-ThE EvIl OnE (AkA: IsHa)]
i-am-very-crazy-and-fizzy chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
I love the first chapter! Please Review my first chapter of my Cardcaptor Sakura Story!
spacepirate6 chapter 13 . 5/3/2002
Extremo Luchadore, you are da bomb! I am a huge fan of your fanfiction! Hmm... that sounds a bit odd... fan of your fanfiction...fanfiction-fan...sounds cool. Anyway, you are so cool! This story rocks!
NocturneD chapter 13 . 4/1/2002
This keeps getting better everytime i read it. Oh by the way ch7 of Hsi Wu' 2nd chance is up.
Avery chapter 13 . 3/30/2002
*applaudes mightily* Oh, well done! Fabulous ending, my friend, and a fabulous story. So mnay twists and turns! But whatever happened to the Dark Hand?

Ah . . . next story, next story . . . hmm. How about 'Say Uncle"?
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 13 . 3/30/2002
Too awesome an ending. Keep up the good work on these stories!
Dancho chapter 13 . 3/30/2002
i can't decide! GENMA HIRYUMUSHA or SAY UNCLE!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 3 . 3/29/2002
So far, so good. I'd continue reading, but I've got to get ready to go. I'll finish this up by tomorrow at least. Keep up the good work on this!
ShadowCell chapter 12 . 3/24/2002
*sigh* Typical suspense...
Dancho chapter 12 . 3/22/2002
its Oragami, (Weird fold up man) isn't it? (He's the only one who calls Jackie "Chan Jackie Chan) Is it? is it? is it? is it?
NocturneD chapter 11 . 3/22/2002
Pretty good, keep going...