Reviews for The Shadow on the Scene
BlindAssassinUK chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Okay, jsq, so this is my new favourite fic. Seriously, this is so very good. The writing is brill - I read the first chapter twice because I loved it so.

I too have been keeping an eye on the spoilers for the end of the season and this story is ticking all the boxes for me. I wonder how close your story will end up being to the events that play out on screen...time will tell.

I'm NOT so patiently awaiting the next instalment. :)
Jellicoe chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Heartbreaking! Sniff! You have reduced me to tears AND left me hanging you cruel person! PLEASE update soon x
silver-wings124 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Great Chapter, aww saying goodbye, Looking forward to more :D
bravesfan21 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Sorry to hear about the flooding, but yeah for a day off work and a new chapter! I can't wait to see where you go with this story. :)
GreenEyes09 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I really like your story. It is really good. Do you by chance live in Nashville TN. I read your note that your city is flooded. I live in Clarksville. It is crazy here also. It is so sad to see all of the destruction.
Katniss730 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Sorry to hear about your home town. Glad to hear that you are okay though! I was surprised to see that this story has only 15 reviews, because it is really just excellent. I like how the chapter title could really have a double meaning...
hoodie622 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
She was hurting him, which was exactly what she had been trying to avoid when she told him no. She would do anything to help him, and leaving was all she could think to do.

This chapter was heartcrushing - both the case and the B/B situation.

I'm anxious to see where you take the story. I have it on alert.

Well written and enjoyable to read.
MadeOfStars chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Sorry to hear abotu the state of emergency in your area, but I am glad for an update. I love how this story is shaping up and I hate that you left us on a goodbye... I do hope we get an update soon!
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Excellent development of Booth and Brennan. I loved that the little girl just latched onto Brennan and she understood. She better not step into that cab! However, I think having the girl named Angie may be confusing with Angela. Perhaps not though!
stephaniew chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Nice set up for the case part of this. Good characterization on B&B too. You still have my attention! ;)
jemmajane chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
This is different but i like it : )
Chicklit chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
This is shaping up to be excellent. I really like how you've set the scene and the underlying awkwardness/sadness to B&B's relationship. More, please!
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
I love where this story is going. I'm hoping you don't end up sending them across the earth from each other though :]
silver-wings124 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Great Chapter, hmm this may force them to stay...and the shadow...Looking forward to more :D
MadeOfStars chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
GOod work here. It is just so sad for both of them. I like how you brought out the differences, with Booth not really wanting an end until he is in the middle of something new and her needing a conclusive end before moving on. I can see him snapping like he did at the end and her accpeting him anyway, even though it hurt. The part about her already knowing what he meant and how she'd already changed was touching and sad. The case is intriguing too. I look forward to more!
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 Next »