Reviews for The Shadow on the Scene
MadeOfStars chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
GOod work here. It is just so sad for both of them. I like how you brought out the differences, with Booth not really wanting an end until he is in the middle of something new and her needing a conclusive end before moving on. I can see him snapping like he did at the end and her accpeting him anyway, even though it hurt. The part about her already knowing what he meant and how she'd already changed was touching and sad. The case is intriguing too. I look forward to more!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Sounds very intriguing...
Jellicoe chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Looking forward to reading this one. I always thought that the Gormagon storyline was finished off too neatly in the show so it will be interesting to see where you go with this.
silver-wings124 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Love this already, very interesting beginning :) Looking forward to more :D
keywester chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Ooh! This is delicious. I can't wait for more. I am officially hooked and 30 chapters seems short.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Dark and twisty, just how I like it... I am one of those who likes to know the ride has a destination, so I will put it on alert and see where it goes. Very intriguing start!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Ok then, you've got my attention! Totally want to see what you've got in mind for this! Our narrator at the momen is super creepy and you've done an excellent job creating an interesting character and a definite "mood." Already looking forward to the next chapter!
802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54