Reviews for Pryde and Prejudice: A tale of two cats
White Moon Howler chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
I love the new chapter! Kitty/Victor pairing is the best! I just started to wirte one about a month ago. Anyway, nice job!
aesel chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
well some things are worth waiting for, just don't let it be that long again ;-)
Fritz as Pritz chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
dang, it's been a long time. Still good though.

*Finz*
White Moon Howler chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I love it! You think you're gonna continue? Hope you are. It buggs me how it's gonna turn out.

Bye!
hoysterrule123 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Ohhhh Logan will not be pleased! Another lovely story for the x-men category! I have recently come form the Star Wars, and this is a lovely story to welcome me in. Thank You! Tghis is really good, please update it soon! :-)
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Ooh i cant wait to read the next chapter. Continue soon.
Arich chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Please keep writing, I love that you have made both of them intelligent.
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
It's a good story, and you write very well, but where does the Jane Austen thing come in?
ceilidh-kay chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Agh! No! He can't use her for that!
ceilidh-kay chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Agh! I can't believe he just did that! Oh wait...Victor Creed? I guess I can :)
ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I haven't been on in a while and it's nice to see a pairing I've always wondered about. The first chapter looks promising! My only suggestion is to make sure every time someone new speaks up to start their speech on a new line. Other than that, looks good!

Ok on to the next chapter!
Silvander chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I like the idea for the story, but it needs to be fleshed out better. The dialogue is ok, but everything else needs more detail. What they're doing, why, their thoughts, what's around them, etc. Right now the story is pretty bare-bones, but it could be really excellent with some detail.

I'm going to continue reading this and I can't wait to see your writing skills grow with the story.
The Clever Blonde chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Thanks for this!
I ADORE kitty and Victor as a couple, very excited about this )
update as soon as possibly possible!
aesel chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
hi... I just found this storrie, and so far I really like it, so I hope you'll update soon :-)