Reviews for The Talk
Roserayrose chapter 1 . 9/12
"Oh look, it's Brianna Big Breasts!"

I am dead.

XD, this was brilliant!
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 4/24
Hilarious in the best way possible.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 4/20
*snorts with laughter and falls of my chair giggling* this is too damn funny for words!
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 1 . 2/22
Oh my gosh. I cant say i laughed that hard so many times at one famfiction chapter in my life. I especially gawfed at the sock puppet part,pure genius. I loved this
brandend chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
So hilarious I'm dying. Thank you x
olivria chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This is the most hilarious fic ever !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I lost it at Albus and had trouble getting through Minerva...laughing too hard, tears in my eyes and everything...hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
nanayoung chapter 1 . 6/22/2014

Oh Lord have mercy, that was GOOD.
little lily witch chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hilarious. I actually feel bad for having that many Talks, beside I do believe that it should be given by parents, no matter what they will have the gut feeling when it's enough...
HelpMeLoveMe chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I give. I give up so hard. I'm just going to lay here, dead from oxygen deprivation. I swear I nearly wet myself.
Kasamira chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Absolutely hilarious! Harry was completely in character and you wrote everything perfectly :)
Bushwah chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh, Harry, Harry. No one gave you a balanced or reasonable account. Of course, no one does, but... those points of view are a little strange even for The Talk.

If you're a Friendship is Magic fan, please see 'Estrus' on FimFiction. It's completely hilarious.
Inflamora Notoris chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Be gad Harry that you dont have my sex ed classes... I don't think i could have entered that class for a month
In The Mix chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
The ending just killed me. Ii was literally having to hold my laughter in as to not disturb the rest of the house. Amazingly well done!