Reviews for The Talk
Lauralydney chapter 1 . 7/8
Pure gold. I lost it at dumbledore and minevra. Amazing job.
T0ny4 chapter 1 . 6/20
Ahaha it was awesome! I can't stop smiling
Roserayrose chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
"Oh look, it's Brianna Big Breasts!"

...
I am dead.
Rip.

XD, this was brilliant!
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Hilarious in the best way possible.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
*snorts with laughter and falls of my chair giggling* this is too damn funny for words!
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Oh my gosh. I cant say i laughed that hard so many times at one famfiction chapter in my life. I especially gawfed at the sock puppet part,pure genius. I loved this
brandend chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
So hilarious I'm dying. Thank you x
olivria chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This is the most hilarious fic ever !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I lost it at Albus and had trouble getting through Minerva...laughing too hard, tears in my eyes and everything...hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I CRIED OF LAUGHTER AT THE SOCK PUPPET SCENE AHHAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS
nanayoung chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!

Oh Lord have mercy, that was GOOD.
little lily witch chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hilarious. I actually feel bad for having that many Talks, beside I do believe that it should be given by parents, no matter what they will have the gut feeling when it's enough...
HelpMeLoveMe chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I give. I give up so hard. I'm just going to lay here, dead from oxygen deprivation. I swear I nearly wet myself.
Kasamira chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Absolutely hilarious! Harry was completely in character and you wrote everything perfectly :)
Bushwah chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh, Harry, Harry. No one gave you a balanced or reasonable account. Of course, no one does, but... those points of view are a little strange even for The Talk.

If you're a Friendship is Magic fan, please see 'Estrus' on FimFiction. It's completely hilarious.