Reviews for The Talk
naru894 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
this was hilarious! great job XD
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
My favorite line ever! "Kill the Sister-hurter!" Very funny story. I'm glad I read it.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Horrors :X lol when I was reading about dumbledore I thought and was going to say it could be worse he could've had the talk with McGonagall :D. At least you didn't add details.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was a funny story.
RinaBear8 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
.God. I almost peed myself from laughing. Poor Harry. At least he didn't have to tell James. Lol! I'm stll laughing. You're a great author. Loved this. Keep writing!
X59 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
really funny.

Poor Harry
Professor-Evans chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Now, if only Snape gave him The Talk! Although his version could only be describing what he missed out on with Lily
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! This is the funniest thing i have ever read! I LOVED it! Hahah omg i was like cracking up through the whole thing! Poor harry! 4 times? haha! I would like to see something like this again :)
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I fell asleep straight after reading this and I had a dream about Weasley sock puppets chanting "Kill the sister hurter
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well, Harry took advantage of his trauma to insure that he'd never have to have that discusion ever, EVER AGAIN. And he now gets to traumatize his own children without being in the room. Bonus.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
... I think *I* was scarred by that.

Then again, my mother is a firm believer in the Facts of Life, and promptly explained the basics when I, at the tender age of five, asked "where do babies come from?" (being a natural teacher [read: Know-it-all], I spread the Evangel of Truth at my kindergarten, which was rather less popular with the parents who did not share my mother's view. Those who did were apparently rather grateful that I saved them the trouble...).

My father approached me at the age of fifteen and inquired if I needed a refresher - after assuring him that I knew everything I needed to know he was all to happy to let the subject rest.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
ROTFLMAO!

That was brilliant!
scotsremusfan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Ow! Ow! My stomach hurts! Siriusly Bl**dy funny! Thanx for brightening a grey Scottish Monday morning!
PleaseDeleteDon'tWantItAnymore chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I wish I could imagine how traumatic that would be but I've never had The Talk and I'm over 18.
Vash'sGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I laughed a lot! Sock-Harry, that was too funny. And when McGongal thought he was gay, I couldn't believe she even thought it. Thanks for giving me a ton of good laughs! ;)
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »