Reviews for The Talk
Professor-Evans chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Now, if only Snape gave him The Talk! Although his version could only be describing what he missed out on with Lily
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! This is the funniest thing i have ever read! I LOVED it! Hahah omg i was like cracking up through the whole thing! Poor harry! 4 times? haha! I would like to see something like this again :)
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I fell asleep straight after reading this and I had a dream about Weasley sock puppets chanting "Kill the sister hurter
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well, Harry took advantage of his trauma to insure that he'd never have to have that discusion ever, EVER AGAIN. And he now gets to traumatize his own children without being in the room. Bonus.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
... I think *I* was scarred by that.

Then again, my mother is a firm believer in the Facts of Life, and promptly explained the basics when I, at the tender age of five, asked "where do babies come from?" (being a natural teacher [read: Know-it-all], I spread the Evangel of Truth at my kindergarten, which was rather less popular with the parents who did not share my mother's view. Those who did were apparently rather grateful that I saved them the trouble...).

My father approached me at the age of fifteen and inquired if I needed a refresher - after assuring him that I knew everything I needed to know he was all to happy to let the subject rest.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
ROTFLMAO!

That was brilliant!
scotsremusfan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Ow! Ow! My stomach hurts! Siriusly Bl**dy funny! Thanx for brightening a grey Scottish Monday morning!
PleaseDeleteDon'tWantItAnymore chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I wish I could imagine how traumatic that would be but I've never had The Talk and I'm over 18.
Vash'sGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I laughed a lot! Sock-Harry, that was too funny. And when McGongal thought he was gay, I couldn't believe she even thought it. Thanks for giving me a ton of good laughs! ;)
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Funny. Damn that would throw me off sex for a long time.
magialuna chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This story is just brilliant. It is one of the funniest things I've read in a really long time. Excellent idea and absolutely perfect fulfillment of the idea...

Loved it.

Clare
blue artemis chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Sock puppets? Bwah ha ha ha ha! Poor Harry. And I love how he played James.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh, my gosh! - That was hilarious! *grins* Poor poor Harry. I especially liked that you added the last part with James. It was a great way to end this story!
Akua chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
.. oh.. my.. gosh. Funniest thing ever!

All of those people... so many people to give the talk to him! I'm just waiting for someone else to do it now. Someone like Flitwick or something. Or even Hagrid. Or even one of his older friends... like Cedric before he dies or something.

The funniest one... would have to be McGonagall. I hadn't realized it at the time, but Harry was the only one without family or a romantic interest at the bottom of the lake! He just had Ron! I wonder why no one has ever made a big deal of that! Hilariousss..

The cutest one would have to be the sock puppets... since it wasn't explicit so much as hilarious.

And Lupin won the most disturbing one.. omg.. that must have been so gross.. poor Harry!

... and what a way to give your children the talk. I don't see why Harry just doesn't force Albus to watch the memories just so he'll never have to do it. I mean, it'd be so much easier. xD And when his kids have kids, then they can show them their grandfather's memories... it'd be a family tradition! And they'd learn to never cheat on the one they love via Weasley example.

Really adorable, it's was amazing. :3

-Akua
BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
lol

oh my GOd! this was...like the best fic ever...the talk...LOL

is just amazing...couldn't stop laughing...now my belly aches...

58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »