Reviews for The Talk
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh, my gosh! - That was hilarious! *grins* Poor poor Harry. I especially liked that you added the last part with James. It was a great way to end this story!
Akua chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
.. oh.. my.. gosh. Funniest thing ever!

All of those people... so many people to give the talk to him! I'm just waiting for someone else to do it now. Someone like Flitwick or something. Or even Hagrid. Or even one of his older friends... like Cedric before he dies or something.

The funniest one... would have to be McGonagall. I hadn't realized it at the time, but Harry was the only one without family or a romantic interest at the bottom of the lake! He just had Ron! I wonder why no one has ever made a big deal of that! Hilariousss..

The cutest one would have to be the sock puppets... since it wasn't explicit so much as hilarious.

And Lupin won the most disturbing one.. omg.. that must have been so gross.. poor Harry!

... and what a way to give your children the talk. I don't see why Harry just doesn't force Albus to watch the memories just so he'll never have to do it. I mean, it'd be so much easier. xD And when his kids have kids, then they can show them their grandfather's memories... it'd be a family tradition! And they'd learn to never cheat on the one they love via Weasley example.

Really adorable, it's was amazing. :3

BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 7/6/2010

oh my GOd! this the best fic ever...the talk...LOL

is just amazing...couldn't stop my belly aches...

MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I almost peed my pants, that was so funny! The Talk with Minerva was the best! And Albus' "charmed diagrams and references to previous activities" oh holy crap, my family thought I had lost it! That was the best one-shot I've read in awhile.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hahaha, I love it! This really made me smile.
phoenixluv chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
thank u . it was hilarious
lavlavi chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This fic is brilliant! I haven't laughed this much while reading a fic for a while. Harry is a genius.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I just loved this! It was hilarious!
force42 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
That was wonderful. I love stories where Harry gets "The Talk."
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
A very funny story such a cash of characters to give the talk. The Headmaster was a surprise maybe that is why Harry got the talk from his Head of House. I have wondered why Harry did not make a big deal about Ron being what he would miss the most. The sock puppets were best of all. A very clever end to the story.
etherian chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This was hilarious! Poor Harry. I think he must be very happy that Snape didn't chime in with his version of The Talk. rofl
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
oh my god that is TO funny LOL
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
lol, thats one way to get out of teh talk and still mentally scar your children
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Poor Harry. As if he didn't have enough problems with Voldemort after him...

(In fact, being attacked by Voldemort would almost be preferable to these incidents.)
livininadream chapter 1 . 4/29/2010