Reviews for Justice League Cardinal Sin: DCAU Series Part 5
apexawesome chapter 28 . 6/11
... o_o ... : _ ; ... damn.
apexawesome chapter 19 . 6/11
Wait... how did Arkis Chummuck survive the onslaught of the Destero soldiers in the "Hearts and Minds" episode, and is the other one that was with him still alive?
apexawesome chapter 5 . 6/11
Was it really established in the "DCAU" that Diana loses her eternal life/youth if she "found someone", or was this established in the comics?
apexawesome chapter 1 . 6/11
...WHY aren't the people behind the "DCAU", Young Justice, Gargoyles, MAU, Avatar/L.O.K., etc. recruiting people/applying stories from fanfic sites like this to explore long lasting continuities that I KNOW can happen?!
EliteWarriorStrike714 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
good job
SamDanny4ever chapter 29 . 6/3/2010
I'm surprised Commissner Gordon was not surprised about the breakup. I wonder whats going to happen to him. I'm glad Barbara has friends to help her. mary punching bruce- that was hilorious! It's already Christmas? Man, time flies when fighting badguys.
SamDanny4ever chapter 28 . 6/1/2010
WoW! Great fight scene. Barbara- there was the future Comissioner Gordon that I saw in her. Selina-I hope she moves on for a better, I know she will, she seemed just fine without Batman being there. Wonder what the other supes are thinking about this event?
SamDanny4ever chapter 27 . 5/31/2010
Ulla and dick. Clark and Diana, so nice to see them happy. I'm surprised about Catwoman-I hope she doing this for good reason
SamDanny4ever chapter 26 . 5/30/2010
Wait, so Superman is to be the leader, lets hope it wont get into his head like the JLU version or Lord. Everything is going on plan for Luthor-with countries wanting to disblan the League. Maven-I've always wondered what happened to her. Batman- Batgirl is going to kick his ass!
SamDanny4ever chapter 25 . 5/30/2010
you know, I'm surprised Grodd would give so much information away to his ememy. Superman-yay! kick Bruce's ass!Man, I love Superman in this fic.:
SamDanny4ever chapter 24 . 5/29/2010
I liked that explanation about the Gods and The God. I've always thought about that also well. Looks like the battle is finished. :
SamDanny4ever chapter 23 . 5/27/2010
That was funny. Samurai dude saying he has been too long in the West. Diana-somethings wrong. And Star Sapphire and Green Latern's romance-where did that story come from?
SamDanny4ever chapter 21 . 5/26/2010
Flirting, fighting, and dieing. Everything in one chapter.: you know, I've would have thought Barbara would have been shot by the Joker.
SamDanny4ever chapter 20 . 5/25/2010
Wow. Barbara got shot...Batman just leaving her... Somehow i knew this was going to happen because in the love department, batman will always disappoint everyone. Hawkman, I really don't know much about him, but wasn't he cool!:)
XoreandoX chapter 19 . 5/25/2010
I liked the new Maturity Galatea has taken, from the previous chapter 17, while it is saddening about the sudden 180 that was pulled, your reasoning holds given who she met with first from the Justice League and their past history with her. Excellent updates once again and hope to see more when you send them out.