Reviews for What's left is
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Loved it.
VanillaRosePetals chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Thank You! Ever since I saw that promo pic and realized that there could have been potential Kate/Alexis bonding in the epi and I didn't get it I was PISSED! This has placated me enough to let it go for a while. I'm still angry that we haven't ever actually got to see Kate and Alexis together, but this helps. Thanks again!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was a really good story! I just started watching Castle a few months ago, because my friend said I'd like it. But as far as I can tell, you got the characters right. I wish you could add another chapter, with Castle and Beckett talking. I love those two.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh sweet! I always like the interactions between Kate and Alexis in the show. This fit right in with their relationship on the show.

Thanks for writing.
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great! Thanks for writing.
Jethro25 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Excellent. Thank you, G
TheBlackHand724 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
good story. i too was dissapointed with the writers for just glossing over Kate losing her home. it's what made me sit down and write the options game. i also like your story for the Alexis/Kate bonding. i love that. i hope you write more. TBH
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Thanks for sharing this story with us, I really like it. I always appreciate a bit more Alexis/Kate interaction :P
ME
thump chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
nice "what if"
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Thanks so much for giving us this scene! I hope we get to see the actual one with the season 2 DVD's, but I'm sure your scene will be better :) I loved your imagery of Kate "scrubbing off the remnants of the day" in the shower. You did such an excellent job of keeping it real with the early part of the conversation. It's good that there was a bit of awkwardness and uncomfortableness. Kate and Alexis really haven't had a chance to get too familiar with each other yet. Loved Alexis polishing the floor with her foot. I am most impressed with the way you wrote Alexis. Yes, she's mature and an old soul, but in this situation, it's good if she's not sure if she's saying the right things or being appropriate. She's only 16, as she said, and has never been in a situation like this where she was was ministering to someone who had just experienced a great tragedy. I give you major kudos for keeping her real. She still manages to give Kate what she needs and it's a beautiful scene!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Very sweet and kinda sad. Great job!
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
that was great! :D i really loved it
corlando chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
It makes me crazy that they cut that scene. I just hope it makes the season 2 dvd deleted scenes section. Thanks so much for trying to fill in the blanks.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh, I love this. Wish they would've included something similar in the show. Awesome job!
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
WOW! It was amazing! Something like that should had happened!

Continue it!