Reviews for The Academy
please update soon.
Betta chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
More, please?
Sally-Ann chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I was enjoying this story very much and was shocked to see it was unfinished, how long will I have to wait to carry on? Please continue to update as I'm sure there is a lot more to come which I would certainly enjoy reading. Many thanks.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
PLEASE! Update!
hughug chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Loved the story sad to see that you didn't continue on with it.
Tillysnow13 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Have you disapeared? Its been two years... please update! Great story.
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Darn it! You know when you're just looking for a great story, no matter when it was last updated? Yeah I wanted this one... :P To bad its only 3 chapters, I totally see the outline for this story and wonder how you're going to view it, I hope you update soon because I don't always subscribe to stories who only have 3 chapters and one's I'm not so attacthed to, but I really like this one, and I wonder what will happen! You gotta hate that silly obbesive part of your brain, making you wait for a story for a while... At least write an authors note to prove your not dead... lol update soon!
nnytak chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Update!
Edward's spouse chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
excellent. waiting for more.
rosalie2022 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
i love this story so far
dorme99 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
This story is very interesting. I hope that you will be updating it soon.
ShroomRavioli chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Aaahh. I'm really sad that it's only 3 chapters. I hope that you'll come back and write more.
ShroomRavioli chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I love the fact that he really doesn't want to punish her that much. And I really hope you write more, because it's a really great story.
ShroomRavioli chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
It's so good. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
I love this! I'm sorry so much went wrong :(

Please try to update soon because this is one if my favs.