Reviews for Yin and Yang
Nanimera chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
I feel like crying. This story has seriously moved me a lot. I felt all the emotions that you described perfectly. I laughed when you added humor. I felt bitter whenever Hinata described her life in the Hyuuga district, and I can only strive to write just as well as you.

I really hope you would update soon. I know there's not much luck considering you've last updated this 2 years ago, but I still have a bit of hope clinging. Well done, one of the best stories I have ever read. This deserves much more reviews.
Random-san chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Wow, great work here, your grammar, spelling and formatting are flawless, your plot is unique, your pace is slow and interesting and your characterizations are deep. Thanks for sharing. :)
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
I...don't know what to say...excpet that this is AMAZING. It's all just...so great. I love that change that Ying Hinata's going through, bit by bit. I do miss Yang Hinata, though. But you said she'd come back, so I believe you.

You haven't updated since August, and that makes me a bit nervy...but...I do hope you update soon. Welcome to my favorites!

Happy Thanksgiving, by the by~
2ndsly chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
good work

more when you can
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
The power of Hinata's MPD and Ino cheating.

P.S. Your story is awesome. Don't stop writing. It has a genuine feel to it, you know?
hieiashke chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
oh my, my jaws hurt from laughing .
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
OMG! This is really good. Please update soon. I love that HInata has two sides to her and all. But I'm kind of sad at the same time. *squeal!* Loving this Naruto liking Hinata thing. It's awesome! I wonder what's going to happen next. ARe the two HInata's going to have an encounter again? It'd be crazy! Will they become one?
SheldOg21 chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Good to see another chapter :-). Verry well played out chapter in my book. The teams 1st mission should always have some bad turn outs
AReader47 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
review, I honestly cant think of anything to say right now i think ill just read chapter 2
anotamous chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
kakashi's lackadaisical teaching style may have made him a bad role model, but it makes him human, it is his way of remembering his teammate, the one who showed him the right way. Plus, considering what happened to 'role models' like itachi and orochimaru, I would prefer someone who is not consumed by duty like kakashi. Also, it seems slightly like you are merging hinata's yin and yang counterparts. This is probably a misjudgment on my part but it would make the most sense, two extremes that balance each other out. the two halves slowly adopting parts of each other until they are the same.
anotamous chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Actually, the shadow clones are literally capable of those things. It is proven in cannon shipuden.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Liked the slap there at the end, and looks like this new team is coming along nicely in ways, though still got a long time till they all will make it, unless something comes along to break them down.
TheAMAZing1 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
i just read ch. 4!

hmmm i wonder how neji's personality will change because of this.

i also wonder how heiress hinata knows more than normal hinata..,

by the way, adding to my previous comments on your writing style; your writing is poetically smooth, and hard to stop reading.
TheAMAZing1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
i agree with your authors note in ch. 3.

i feel that canon hinata's personality has a missing puzzle piece that we don't get to see. i love her too, but surely there's more to her.
TheAMAZing1 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
like i said before, your story is perfect. its hard to explain but reading it has a sort of smooth rhythm to it, like a song. (haha, i probably sound crazy or delusional)