Reviews for Rising Sun Rhapsody
miguelangel chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
god dammit please keep this story up it is really good please update i beg you
Asukaforever92 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
First time I read this I didn't finish the first chapter but after reading it again I really like this and I will look for the next chapter.
someone chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
love the original idea to the story and cant wait till the next chapter. hope you update soon!
Pantskraken chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
This is a nice Shinji/Asuka dynamic approach. I do kind of hope this story doesn't turn into some kind of love triangle story and become some cliche harem like story with having to make a choice. Focusing on what we have no already gives more than enough possibilities.
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Awesome, amusing story. Pickup lines is good, but I personally like this one better. Lovin Shinji's portyal too.
NefCanuck chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Ah, here we see the first chink in *Shinji's* armor.

Realistically I can see what he was trying to do, hell I've even *done* things similar to this but they've always turned in ways that could never been foreseen.

But Asuka couldn't even put her temper on pause long enough to say that she appreciated what he was trying to do to help her (even if she didn't appreciate his bullheadedness in how he did it)

Thoroughly entertaining, even if Yui Ikari is nuttier than the Planters factory :D
Fraulein Kaname Langley chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
More AxS... I mean a want an AxS
miguelangel chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
nice really nice why asuka why are you such a bitch¡
Fresh C chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Well I like the premise of this. It's both fresh and interesting and familiar at the same time. The characters retain their same basic outline from the series, yet it's easy to see that they are different from the originals.

The tone of the story, as you said, is pretty lighthearted. And my only real critique is that some of the dialogue is a little too silly to take seriously, but given the genre of the story that's not much of an issue.

So I can't say I'm blown away by this story, but I do like it enough to keep following it and reading it, which is still saying something. You're doing good quality work, and that's all a reader can ask for. Keep it up.
b. traven chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Normally I don't like these types of OOC Comedy-romance fics; but you've managed to pull it off in a very nice way. Hope to see more coming soon/
g chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
this is actually pretty awesome, and I didn't think I'd like it at all.

Seriously, I HATE these types of stories typically, but I like how this one's looking.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
No Rei again...? oh well.

Nice chapter, On to the next one.
Sperance chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Yays! Double update! I hope you can now start updating regularly again.

This was a good chapter. I like o read, for once, a fic that doesn't involve falling at first sight. I'll look forward o more!
Malevolo chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Man, i'm a purist to evangelion fanfiction's but this is good, really good, keep with the work man.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
More. this is pure win. I want more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »