Reviews for Watch Over You
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I liked this oneshot.

A good story about how our insecurities sometimes get in the way of what should actually happen and how we can make the wrong choices for the dumbest of reasons.
FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wowz! That was, well, epic! Very cool! I enjoyed it! Definitly to the fave stories! .

Keep Writing!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Welcome back! When I saw this on the Recently Updated page, I was like, "Hell Yeah!" Immedaitely, I dropped what I was working and and dove right in. Glad to say I did, too!

I liked the direction that you chose to go in with it. It was definitely different than what I originally expected, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. It was rather sad to see Beast Boy and Raven at odds in the beginning. That was rather well-played, too as you don't quite know why they are fighting. Eventually, though you get the hint, and it really sinks in... Beast Boy is leaving and things are going to change.

Unfortunately, there seems to be trouble in paradise. Marris seems to be quite the harlot. Seriously, who could cheat on Beast Boy? That just seems outlandish! Still, it just makes your heart go out to him even more. Then, when he comes across Raven and the rest of the Titans, thingsget even more heated and complicated...Imagine coming back to a life that you parted with after three years! It would be surreal...and it seems that is just how Beast Boy feels about it...

When he goes back to the Tower, things get even more depressing...Even Cyborg, his best friend, treats him like a stranger and the tension is absolutely palpable. When he and Raven have their first heart-to-heart, it really tugs on the heartstrings. They both feel they are doing each other a favor when they are really torn up inside... Very sad...

The best though was the ending, at the Cafe, where Raven is sitting and pining for Beast Boy, thinking about the way thing sused to be. How fitting that he shows up and greets her and they have a frank discussion...I loved how they left together and his final line of 'Who Would Watch Over You?" It was well-done!

Overall, You did a wonderful job with my story request! I thank you for writing it, too. That song gets me every time and really reminds me of that dynamic in Beast Boy and Raven's relationship. You really did a good job highlighting that, too. Thanks again for writing it and for putting so much time and effort into fleshing it out! Nice work :)
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hey this was a good one! I'm glad to see that you made your triumphant return to Fanfiction, we really missed (I missed you the most ;) Anyways, this was some good BB/Rae drama/romance. You defintely strayed away from your usual BB/Rae fluff, but this was superb! Especially the happy ending between the two :)

Anyways, again, welcome back! And I look forward to reading more from you again :)