Reviews for The Pain You Don't Know
Regin chapter 8 . 7/1
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
u ever gonna continue dark warriors i love the idea a betrayed starfire doesnt go emo with slade ITS AMAZING not to mention narutos in it love this to bro gj
KaixShadowBane chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Cool story love the Pairing its so cool.
ndavid chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
cool
ndavid chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
gfghf
thewonderingman chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
I don't realy like this one, which is weird cause I like dark and traumatic stories.

I love the new starfire though, and naruto being a dad is pretty neat.

I was wondering if there daughter was going to have any serious role in the future of this story.

Robin was a total and utter duech bag, poor little windfire, hurt by daddy's friend.

raven is raven, though she seams to have a lot of voices in her head.

Beast boy is very um moody, hope you explain how he became like that later.

Are raven and robin going to become closer as time go's on,

I'll have to stay tuned to find out won't I, dang it its such a drag to wait.

Just in case you thought the comment at the top was a fluke, just because I may not exactly be enthraled by the story, doesn't mean I don't think it is worth reading, besides it's by the naruto of authors, who knows what you'll comeup with to make it better. "Though you don't have to, I mean dark and gloomy with ocasional comedic relief is actouly a good style, to wright a sad story like this(at this point I am assuming the story is going to stay on its sad path), but it is just not that fun to read, don't know why but its not, just trying to help you understand what I'm thinking here, the story is good it was great until the last two chapters, which for some reason for me the only highlight of them was starfires training."

Ps. Nice idea on makingnaruto and starfire get maried and everything I never would have thought of that. Also I'll reward you with bonus points, if windfire kicks robin in the balls for being an ass, he seems like he needs one.

You know what screw what I said do it your way, I just am not sure if you can wright a sad story, then again I don't know you, so prove me wrong if you can.
Blackholelord chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
For Chapter 8 review. Don't know why it is saying that gave a review, because this is a new chapter, unless you modified it or something. Either way what is going on, did you have a little flashback moment for Starfire and Naruto wanting to get married, or is it something else.

Also I want to say that this story is unique, but also good. Like the pairing between the two, sure they have change over the years, but that is normal. A part of me wish you would write about the times you didn't cover, I think it would be something good to read.
SSJ3kyuubi chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Glad to see one of your best stories getting an update. It was sad that people denied naruto and star of getting married because off what she did to robin and raven on accident. I'm guessing the bird following star at the end was robin. Like I said earlier, glad to see this updated. Good chapter and keep up the good work.
the green ace of clubs chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Aw man poor Star.
Datu824 chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Another awesome story. Really looking forward to this one.
the green ace of clubs chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Man Koriand'r has a dark side.
Blackholelord chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Looks great, but don't have much to offer. The story idea is great and I am enjoying the plot idea behind it all.
alchemists19 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Good story really like where it heading, Like the overall idea and how it flows. cant wait for more
Blackholelord chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Looks unique.
Bahumat knight chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
another great chapter, though wished the updates were more frequent, looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the great work, plz update soon!