Reviews for You Make Daddy Sick
daniriverad chapter 76 . 3/15
Pleaaaase keep on writing!
debsel chapter 76 . 1/20
hope you continue this story!
Fusion Palace chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Oh, it was so cute reading something from a child's point of view - you wrote the way a young child would interprete things into words and it's an unique piece. I'm looking forward to reading more!

Hm, good twist you added to give the story a kick and zest. Usually, the Clois child in a piece of FanFiction is usually raised by both Clark and Lois in a happy dappy go lucky family environment.
Guest chapter 76 . 5/31/2014
I'm loving this story can't wait for updates please please please :)
IceQueen825 chapter 76 . 5/17/2014
Was there going to be more to this story? I can't remember. It is so good. So enjoyed reading ti as you were posted. Hopefully some day we will see more of your wonderful versions of these characters.
Ceoconnel chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Yes more jo'an
neff chapter 76 . 12/15/2013
I really really hope you finish this story..
lifehowtodealwithit chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Wow this is getting ready good fast
lifehowtodealwithit chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Oh wow I got my question answered Chloe knows yay
lifehowtodealwithit chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Omg this is so good but how old is she?
Guest chapter 76 . 11/21/2013
I read the 76 chapters and was so disappointed when there wasn't more... Please, post the next chapters. It's driving me crazy not knowing what comes next.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Interesting start
Guest 707 chapter 76 . 9/25/2013
Loved the story,but I'm guessing you're not going to finish it though. darn oh well.
Clark TTF chapter 76 . 9/7/2013
I must admit that even though I'm a Chlarker, I find this story to be extremely enjoyable so far! Jo'an is definitely my absolute favorite! I'm so totally jealous that you know a kid as cool as your god daughter; I don't know any kids that cool. I'm still wary about this Chlollie but it's infinitely better than Chlimmy, not that I don't like Oliver in general!

I can't seem to hold my excitement for the next update but It'll totally be worth the wait! Now tat I think about it, it's been over a year; you sure you can handle the pressure? ;)
Clark TTF chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
OK, this little girl is absoluting amazing! Combine this with the fact this story is incomplete and it just makes me sad. I'm pretty jealous because because I don't know any kids this cool; even I wasn't this cool!
1,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »