Reviews for You Make Daddy Sick
Basker chapter 28 . 7/16
his perfect little angel winged baby doll.
Lmfao
Basker chapter 25 . 7/16
Why would you make Lois date so many members of the JL? It's awkward as hell. Plus a little sad... could she really not get over Clark or something?
Basker chapter 11 . 7/16
Lmao this whole chapter was hilarious . Lois is clueless omfg.
Basker chapter 8 . 7/16
Lana is getting annoying but I understand... what if Clark and Lois accidentally erase Jo'an? Is that possible? Change the past enough that she doesn't exist?
When she recognized The Beast I literally gasped. I'm rubbing my hands together and cackling lol
Will the kid avoid saying anything? Will jimmy still die?
Basker chapter 7 . 7/16
Lol Lois is already protective
Basker chapter 2 . 7/16
Lmao She's so sassy. Tough break Lana :p
Basker chapter 1 . 7/16
Omg what an awesome start
Clay19 chapter 52 . 7/10
you just did a 180
Lolly347 chapter 75 . 7/6
Please please continue writing this story!
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 7 . 4/11
Daviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss! *cue arm flailing*
Nia Clois790 chapter 1 . 1/26
Hi um I'm not sure if you still check the reviews but I wanted to say that I started reading this story in 2011 or 13 and it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish reading and just found it recently so I'll binge read later _
val chapter 27 . 10/1/2016
best. scenario. ever.
val chapter 27 . 10/1/2016
best. scenario. ever.
Sevraine chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I love this!
Lyrha971 chapter 58 . 1/12/2016
Hello mygyps17 !
First of all I just want to thank you for this beautiful fic and for the hard work you put in writing all this chapter so... THANKS! :-)
Well, I just found out about this fic yesterday and even if I have class from 9. am to 6. pm and so wake up at 7, I just get stuck in your fanfic ahaha! I'm seriously addicted. Like you I'm really enjoying this kind of fic and you make me fell in love with Jo'an. She's so cute! A pain in the biiiip but so cute (by the way I hope your niece is growing well ). So I don't really read a lot of in-progress fanfiction since I'm not the patient type of girl, but like I said I fell in love with your work.
To be honest, I just finish reading your comment in chapter 58 (yes, I know it's been 4 years, so maybe you don't really remember what you said) but it got me thinking and I feel I have to respond to you. First, I think you did a pretty good job and that you should be proud of it. Even more if you're not a Cloiser and had to write them (let's face it, their character and chemistry is for some really hard to deal with). So the fact that you did so well in transposing their interaction and personality is an achievement on its own.
Second: Seriously?! You're not a Cloiser?! Whoa, you really surprise me on this one. But maybe because you're not did help you in describing them objectively. I could not agree more with you and your choice to wait for their ship to start. And for me it was perfect and more natural like this that if they had kissed and jump each other bones in the first chapters. It's true that the community of fanfiction's reader is quite huge and you can make every one of us happy... Seriously that impossible. You will always have people who will disagree with what you did and it can be sometimes really hurful. . I understood that you were pretty stressed about this fic and I can just thank you again for your hard work. Well, I'm sure that you made the day of a lot of people with it (unfortunately the complainers just stand out...) but I can understand that you don't want to write clois again. Even if I find it too bad, because you're a really good writer and since I'm not a fan of Clark romance ;(... Well you got it I think .
I could see that you did your best with this fanfic and I'm sure that this point shows a lot in it. You got me laughing hard, make me mad at Clark, giggling on my bed and even crying in my university's library today! (Well, I was blinking like a mad girl and repeating at myself... "Don't cry... Don't cry") So yes I'm sure it shows . Lastly, I will just say that you're seriously amazing to have put us reader for so long, especially if you were basically doing it for us and not really enjoying it. I'm not really offended by this or shock in contrary you win my admiration.
So to carry on for so long... BRAVO! And who know, if one day you decide to complete this fic or make clois or maybe another pairing I like, I would be one of your reader .
Voila! Finish!
Oh, by the way: "Happy New Year!" and sorry for my grammar and all the mistakes... I'm french
PS : OMG ! I'm tcheking the review and just realize now how long it is ! It's the first time I make a review this long ! Well, I will stop talking now . See yu
1,858 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »