Reviews for You Make Daddy Sick
Galavash chapter 1 . 1/20
I love this!
Lyrha971 chapter 58 . 1/12
Hello mygyps17 !
First of all I just want to thank you for this beautiful fic and for the hard work you put in writing all this chapter so... THANKS! :-)
Well, I just found out about this fic yesterday and even if I have class from 9. am to 6. pm and so wake up at 7, I just get stuck in your fanfic ahaha! I'm seriously addicted. Like you I'm really enjoying this kind of fic and you make me fell in love with Jo'an. She's so cute! A pain in the biiiip but so cute (by the way I hope your niece is growing well ). So I don't really read a lot of in-progress fanfiction since I'm not the patient type of girl, but like I said I fell in love with your work.
To be honest, I just finish reading your comment in chapter 58 (yes, I know it's been 4 years, so maybe you don't really remember what you said) but it got me thinking and I feel I have to respond to you. First, I think you did a pretty good job and that you should be proud of it. Even more if you're not a Cloiser and had to write them (let's face it, their character and chemistry is for some really hard to deal with). So the fact that you did so well in transposing their interaction and personality is an achievement on its own.
Second: Seriously?! You're not a Cloiser?! Whoa, you really surprise me on this one. But maybe because you're not did help you in describing them objectively. I could not agree more with you and your choice to wait for their ship to start. And for me it was perfect and more natural like this that if they had kissed and jump each other bones in the first chapters. It's true that the community of fanfiction's reader is quite huge and you can make every one of us happy... Seriously that impossible. You will always have people who will disagree with what you did and it can be sometimes really hurful. . I understood that you were pretty stressed about this fic and I can just thank you again for your hard work. Well, I'm sure that you made the day of a lot of people with it (unfortunately the complainers just stand out...) but I can understand that you don't want to write clois again. Even if I find it too bad, because you're a really good writer and since I'm not a fan of Clark romance ;(... Well you got it I think .
I could see that you did your best with this fanfic and I'm sure that this point shows a lot in it. You got me laughing hard, make me mad at Clark, giggling on my bed and even crying in my university's library today! (Well, I was blinking like a mad girl and repeating at myself... "Don't cry... Don't cry") So yes I'm sure it shows . Lastly, I will just say that you're seriously amazing to have put us reader for so long, especially if you were basically doing it for us and not really enjoying it. I'm not really offended by this or shock in contrary you win my admiration.
So to carry on for so long... BRAVO! And who know, if one day you decide to complete this fic or make clois or maybe another pairing I like, I would be one of your reader .
Voila! Finish!
Oh, by the way: "Happy New Year!" and sorry for my grammar and all the mistakes... I'm french
PS : OMG ! I'm tcheking the review and just realize now how long it is ! It's the first time I make a review this long ! Well, I will stop talking now . See yu
TippyToe Zombie chapter 50 . 12/23/2015
Uncle Bruce has better toys, huh? Where does he get all those wonderful toys?
Guest chapter 76 . 10/31/2015
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS WRITTEN REALLY WELL AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END. PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE. I'VE READ THIS STORY TWICE NOW HOPING YOU WOULD UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE!
RandomFandoming chapter 76 . 9/30/2015
I found this story, yesterday.
Finished within a full day.
Is it finished or not, I'm dying to know.
Theseus329 chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
Two words. Time Travel. The only reason how long she stayed would matter is age.
Winchester.Potter.Cullen Fan chapter 53 . 5/12/2015
What what whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatWHATWHATWHATWHAT CLARK WHAT WHAT. WHAT?!
daniriverad chapter 76 . 3/15/2015
Pleaaaase keep on writing!
debsel chapter 76 . 1/20/2015
hope you continue this story!
Fusion Palace chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Oh, it was so cute reading something from a child's point of view - you wrote the way a young child would interprete things into words and it's an unique piece. I'm looking forward to reading more!

Hm, good twist you added to give the story a kick and zest. Usually, the Clois child in a piece of FanFiction is usually raised by both Clark and Lois in a happy dappy go lucky family environment.
Guest chapter 76 . 5/31/2014
I'm loving this story can't wait for updates please please please :)
IceQueen825 chapter 76 . 5/17/2014
Was there going to be more to this story? I can't remember. It is so good. So enjoyed reading ti as you were posted. Hopefully some day we will see more of your wonderful versions of these characters.
Ceoconnel chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Yes more jo'an
neff chapter 76 . 12/15/2013
I really really hope you finish this story..
lifehowtodealwithit chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Wow this is getting ready good fast
1,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »