Reviews for Broken People
Good story please finish it.
wildtrance chapter 3 . 7/23
Is Jake going to talk about his twin? Do the Na'vi have twins?
rayningnight chapter 37 . 3/26
This is such a good story! I spent all night and this morning reading it :) I hope you’ll finish this one day! Thanks again.
I realize that you haven’t updated in a really long time so you probably don’t plan to in the near future, but I just wanted to comment that I really do enjoy your story. Whenever I come back to Avatar fandom, it’s always one I read over again and hope for more. You’ve done a great job. :)
DanicaRem chapter 37 . 1/17
I've just read through your whole story and it's like nothing I've read so far. Not having a romance but rather a friendship at the center of the story is refreshing. I love your writing style and I hope that you continue this story sometime in the future. I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/26/2017
I️ love the relationship between Neytiri and Tsu’tey. And the bromance bewteen Jake and him are adorable too. The development of the story and its plot is great! I’m really excited to keep reading.
Zarz chapter 37 . 10/17/2017
I just found your story recently, and I love it! There's just such an amazing friendship developing here, and I love all the details about Tsu'tey trying to navigate Jake's disability, and the difference between his human self and his Na'vi self. This is also a much more realistic look than some I've seen at the consequences of the end of the movie. I'm also glad Jake (probably) isn't going to end up Olo'eyktan. He'd work his heart out to do that if he had to, but having such an outsider come in and take over would ultimately lead to all sorts of difficulties. Having Tsu'tey lead with Jake taking a support role is likely to work out much better! Anyway, they have just a really awesome friendship, and you have just such an incredible talent for writing how it has developed in a natural way. If you ever continue this, I will love to read more!
Minastara chapter 37 . 10/11/2017
I love this story! With some talk about the Avatar sequels, I decided to dive back into thisfandom. I'm so glad I did! Your take on Tsu'tey and Jake's friendship had Tsu'tey survived is very genuine to the characters and makes me wish Tsu'tey had survived. I look forward to the challenge between Jake and Tsu'tey and hope you are able to return to this soon. :D
Devora Hunt chapter 37 . 9/16/2017
I just binge read this and it was great. Then I looked at the last updated... I really hope this fic hasn't been abandoned because it is amazing.
chicaalterego chapter 20 . 6/24/2017
I love this fic. To be honest I always felt that killing Tsu'tey was a way to make the movie have a slighter clearly cut ending. Like, "oh well, we need Jake as the leader, but we already had him stole the girl, so instead of having him steal the leader dit, let us just kill the angry blue guy"... no wonder why most of the fics I read in Avatar are remarkably Tsu'tey-centric.
pikachukite chapter 37 . 6/1/2017
XD
pikachukite chapter 15 . 5/31/2017
I love this story. it makes me laugh at every turn! XD
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 37 . 5/26/2017
I like your story! Update soon!
fredih chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
Definitely one of the best fanfics I've read so far, and I really like how you built up Tsu'tey's and Jake's friendship. However I really would've liked to read how the Clan Meeting and the Challenge turn out. Anyways, a very, very, good Fan fiction.
sayasage chapter 37 . 11/1/2016
best avatar fanfic out here.. kudos on a job well done!