Reviews for Broken People
Zarz chapter 37 . 20h
I just found your story recently, and I love it! There's just such an amazing friendship developing here, and I love all the details about Tsu'tey trying to navigate Jake's disability, and the difference between his human self and his Na'vi self. This is also a much more realistic look than some I've seen at the consequences of the end of the movie. I'm also glad Jake (probably) isn't going to end up Olo'eyktan. He'd work his heart out to do that if he had to, but having such an outsider come in and take over would ultimately lead to all sorts of difficulties. Having Tsu'tey lead with Jake taking a support role is likely to work out much better! Anyway, they have just a really awesome friendship, and you have just such an incredible talent for writing how it has developed in a natural way. If you ever continue this, I will love to read more!
Minastara chapter 37 . 10/11
I love this story! With some talk about the Avatar sequels, I decided to dive back into thisfandom. I'm so glad I did! Your take on Tsu'tey and Jake's friendship had Tsu'tey survived is very genuine to the characters and makes me wish Tsu'tey had survived. I look forward to the challenge between Jake and Tsu'tey and hope you are able to return to this soon. :D
Devora Hunt chapter 37 . 9/16
I just binge read this and it was great. Then I looked at the last updated... I really hope this fic hasn't been abandoned because it is amazing.
chicaalterego chapter 20 . 6/24
I love this fic. To be honest I always felt that killing Tsu'tey was a way to make the movie have a slighter clearly cut ending. Like, "oh well, we need Jake as the leader, but we already had him stole the girl, so instead of having him steal the leader dit, let us just kill the angry blue guy"... no wonder why most of the fics I read in Avatar are remarkably Tsu'tey-centric.
pikachukite chapter 37 . 6/1
XD
pikachukite chapter 15 . 5/31
I love this story. it makes me laugh at every turn! XD
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 37 . 5/26
I like your story! Update soon!
fredih chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
Definitely one of the best fanfics I've read so far, and I really like how you built up Tsu'tey's and Jake's friendship. However I really would've liked to read how the Clan Meeting and the Challenge turn out. Anyways, a very, very, good Fan fiction.
sayasage chapter 37 . 11/1/2016
best avatar fanfic out here.. kudos on a job well done!
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 37 . 9/10/2016
This story makes me smile. I like the frienxship you have built between these two as well as your aditions to the Navi lifestyle on Pandora.
Jasmins3 chapter 37 . 6/23/2016
This is an amazing story:) the best avatar story I've read in my life
Kalle Marie chapter 37 . 4/4/2016
I really really really really love your story. Its so great! Its amazing writing, and everything flows and makes sense. I love it. But I have noticed that you haven't updated in a good while. I hope this means you haven't abandoned it. Its such a good story, one of the best in my opinion, and it would be a shame to see it stopped. I hope you continue soon!
Dess chapter 37 . 10/12/2015
Love it. i enjoy the idea itself and the writing is well done
TreesoftheWild chapter 37 . 6/6/2015
Makes me wonder what the other possible movies will be like. I doubt they will be as in depth and complex as this. Keep updating! :)
xTinyGhoulx chapter 37 . 4/24/2015
Ive now read this in three days time. It was so good I couldnt stop. Ah!