Reviews for Broken People
fredih chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
Definitely one of the best fanfics I've read so far, and I really like how you built up Tsu'tey's and Jake's friendship. However I really would've liked to read how the Clan Meeting and the Challenge turn out. Anyways, a very, very, good Fan fiction.
sayasage chapter 37 . 11/1/2016
best avatar fanfic out here.. kudos on a job well done!
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 37 . 9/10/2016
This story makes me smile. I like the frienxship you have built between these two as well as your aditions to the Navi lifestyle on Pandora.
Jasmins3 chapter 37 . 6/23/2016
This is an amazing story:) the best avatar story I've read in my life
Kalle Marie chapter 37 . 4/4/2016
I really really really really love your story. Its so great! Its amazing writing, and everything flows and makes sense. I love it. But I have noticed that you haven't updated in a good while. I hope this means you haven't abandoned it. Its such a good story, one of the best in my opinion, and it would be a shame to see it stopped. I hope you continue soon!
Dess chapter 37 . 10/12/2015
Love it. i enjoy the idea itself and the writing is well done
TreesoftheWild chapter 37 . 6/6/2015
Makes me wonder what the other possible movies will be like. I doubt they will be as in depth and complex as this. Keep updating! :)
xTinyGhoulx chapter 37 . 4/24/2015
Ive now read this in three days time. It was so good I couldnt stop. Ah!
naruto kurama chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Love it. It's some what sad though but not tear reducing. Good work.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
this is really good, i enjoy the idea itself and the writing is well done
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
i havent read this yet and i am favoriting you for working on this story for about 4 years. way to go, and here to hope for a completed end XD. next review will be legit, i promise
Guest chapter 37 . 1/8/2015
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read- no exaggeration. Not only is it extremely written it's also interesting, and original, I love it. You are awesome, so is this story, PLEASE PLEASE update soon.
Morgan K'Treva chapter 37 . 1/7/2015
Nice job with this chapter, especially about how you're gradually introducing the idea of Jake being Tsu'tey's second more and more.
Kill The Switches chapter 37 . 1/1/2015
This is the best fic there is, hands down.
Fallow51 chapter 37 . 11/27/2014