Reviews for Broken People
Jasmins3 chapter 37 . 6/23
This is an amazing story:) the best avatar story I've read in my life
Kalle Marie chapter 37 . 4/4
I really really really really love your story. Its so great! Its amazing writing, and everything flows and makes sense. I love it. But I have noticed that you haven't updated in a good while. I hope this means you haven't abandoned it. Its such a good story, one of the best in my opinion, and it would be a shame to see it stopped. I hope you continue soon!
Dess chapter 37 . 10/12/2015
Love it. i enjoy the idea itself and the writing is well done
TreesoftheWild chapter 37 . 6/6/2015
Makes me wonder what the other possible movies will be like. I doubt they will be as in depth and complex as this. Keep updating! :)
xTinyGhoulx chapter 37 . 4/24/2015
Ive now read this in three days time. It was so good I couldnt stop. Ah!
naruto kurama chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Love it. It's some what sad though but not tear reducing. Good work.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
this is really good, i enjoy the idea itself and the writing is well done
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
i havent read this yet and i am favoriting you for working on this story for about 4 years. way to go, and here to hope for a completed end XD. next review will be legit, i promise
Guest chapter 37 . 1/8/2015
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read- no exaggeration. Not only is it extremely written it's also interesting, and original, I love it. You are awesome, so is this story, PLEASE PLEASE update soon.
Morgan K'Treva chapter 37 . 1/7/2015
Nice job with this chapter, especially about how you're gradually introducing the idea of Jake being Tsu'tey's second more and more.
Kill The Switches chapter 37 . 1/1/2015
This is the best fic there is, hands down.
Fallow51 chapter 37 . 11/27/2014
Kudos
Khalthar chapter 37 . 10/22/2014
You know, I saw that movie in the theaters twice, I also have the colector's DVD, complete with the "RDA Guide to Pandora". If Tsu'tey had survived in the movie, this wonderful saga could very well be a sequel to it. It is extremely well written, thought out, and executed. The plot developement is exceptional and the depth that you give to the characters seems to bring life to those that were met only briefly in the movie.

Although I have it on good authority that John Carpenter is making THREE more Avatar movies, it is indeed a shame that he had Tsu'tey die, because I firmly believe that this SHOULD be the second of those movies!

Sincerely,