Reviews for Broken People
avatarTingal chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
Hip hip hurrah! A new chapter. I already thought you'd have abandoned this great story! And I love the new chapter!

Hmmm, about the Palulukan...Jake was formerly a Jarhead - or not? I'm sure he knows everything about smoke-bombs (I know by own experience how effective smoke-bombs can be) and small, controllable magnesia flashes. That would be surely enough to relocate a Palulukan without endangering the new hometree.
I had to smile about the problem with the chain of Jake's dog tags. But the Na'vi are right. Glittering metal shouldn't be wore in the djungle.
And finally T'su tey and Neytiri had their talk. I hope hey can become brother and sister again. They're perfect that way.
Xahraxs chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
I think this match might be tied given both Tsu'tey and Jake are warriors and the top of their class.
Chades chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
An update,wohoo! It's a bit funny actually because I just thought about this the other day and wondered whether or not I had reviewed the last chapter or if I was merely going to and then forgot. I still love this story and I liked the chapter. ;)
lkaplon chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
Wonderful chapter, as usual! Thank you so much for the update, I was beginning to wonder if this story was going to end up in the forever unfinished pile. :) I like that Neytiri and Tsu'Tey are working on their relationship too. I got a good laugh out of her line at the end. I can definitely see her saying something like that. I'm eagerly anticipating the upcoming challenge, so I'll be keeping a close watch for further updates!
Indredi chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
Hooray for a new chapter! I'm really looking forward to the challenge! I laughed out loud at the last line- very clever!
FatesShadow83 chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter!
Loved the ending! :-)
1Timberwolf chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
Can't tell you how glad I am to see another chapter. Got a kick out of Jake mouthing "help" to Tsu'tey while they were with the healers. Just wonder what other trouble they'll get into while there stuck there to Home Tree.
Poor Jake, nobody likes his dog tags and if Neytiri not thrilled with how his new chain looks (shakes head) poor guy. lol.
I also really enjoyed the little one on one talk between Tsu'tey and Neytri I hope they can get back to being close again too.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
MoonClaimed chapter 34 . 9/10/2012
Very cool chapter. Lots of little laughs and some touching moments too. I don't remember though, do Neytiri and Tsu'tey know what dogtags are for?
Von chapter 34 . 9/10/2012
That last line cracked me up.

Awesome chapter, loved it.
Horser01 chapter 34 . 9/10/2012
FINALLY! I've been DIEING for another chapter! I LOVE this story... :)
Yana5 chapter 34 . 9/10/2012
Lol go Jake. Hee hee
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Pretty good so far eger to read more.
Anon-i-mous chapter 33 . 8/22/2012
wow...this was SO good I just had to finish it in one sitting.
I'm fairly new to the avatar fanfic fandom but this story definitely made me want to explore a couple more stories. It's so well written and was an absolute delight to read. I love the characterizations of all the characters and the interactions between them as well as the development of the friendship and brotherhood between Jake and Tsu'tey.
I love that there was humour and drama/suspense and an entirely fascinating plot.

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story, I'd love to read more
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh, what an awesome beginning to what looks to be a great story! I'm surprised that Tsu'tey can't tell the similarities between Jake Scully the Warrior and Jake in his wheelchair, but he didn't really know how the Avatars worked, I suppose. I'm so glad someone wrote a story where Tsu'tey didn't die because he really is an amazing character and I'd like to see him and Jake build their friendship and stuff.
ennui deMorte chapter 33 . 8/6/2012
Just read all of this & love it!
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »