Reviews for Broken People
*grin*
Vi-Violence chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
This is pretty good.
Manzana chapter 37 . 1/26/2014
As always, you leave me wanting more!
Ratiqu chapter 37 . 1/17/2014
Excellent stuff. Also, second part? God yes.
Samantha Michaelis chapter 37 . 1/15/2014
Lovely story. I really liked your Tsu'tey, you explored his character in a very interesting and credible manner to the original movie character. The friendship between him Jake is really cute and would have been amazing to see it in the movie.
Anx chapter 37 . 1/13/2014
I was so happy to see this updated! can't wait for the next one :D
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 37 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/11/2014
i really love your story. if the movie was about Jake and Neytiri with romance then your sequel is about Jake and Tsutey and brotherhood.
Tamuril2 chapter 37 . 1/10/2014
Yes, another chapter! I must admit, I was extremely happy to get this alert in my email box. I love this story to bits and have been waiting to read more eagerly. Eh? What's that? You wanna know why I liked this newest chapter? *winks* Yes, I know, my acting skills ARE on par with winning an Oscar. *ducks sharp objects* Okay, okay, nuff kidding around. Review time!

1)I like that you pulled in some more Na'vi people. It'll be interesting to see how they interact with Jake, now that he's not really Toruk Makto anymore. Will they accept him as one of the People or see him as just another Sky Person? Hmm, decisions, decisions. :D

2)That whole pulling Jake's tail was brilliant and funny. I chuckled when reading it. I can think of a few more things Tsu'tey could do to best Jake by using the differences between the Na'vi and humans. I agree with Eykir, these two work well as a team.

All in all? Awesome chapter. Thanks for posting it. Don't worry about the wait. Your great writing more than makes up for it. Hope all is well with you. Happy 2014!

Tamuril2
shadowphantomnes chapter 28 . 1/10/2014
Well, I'm glad that Jake did make it safely to Hometree. Of course Tsu'tey would take the opportunity to tease him!
shadowphantomnes chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
This nicely explains why they really needed to put Jake in his Avatar body. Blood poisoning and sepsis is not fun, and Tsu'tey doesn't want to know all the gory details either...
shadowphantomnes chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
Alas, poor Jake. He never gets a break, does he?
shadowphantomnes chapter 22 . 1/9/2014
I'm glad Tsu'tey gets to go home!
shadowphantomnes chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
Hehehe, this was a funny chapter as Tsu'tey tried to decipher just what scientists say...
Mel chapter 37 . 1/9/2014
Poor Jake - the tail pulling cracked me up. Imagine if Tsu'tey has saved that for the challenge ;) I am excited to see this new chapter and I enjoyed reading it! I hope straightening out the rest goes well - I'mlooking forward to the challenge and whatever the second part entails.
716 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »