Reviews for Broken People
Guest chapter 37 . 1/8/2015
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read- no exaggeration. Not only is it extremely written it's also interesting, and original, I love it. You are awesome, so is this story, PLEASE PLEASE update soon.
Morgan K'Treva chapter 37 . 1/7/2015
Nice job with this chapter, especially about how you're gradually introducing the idea of Jake being Tsu'tey's second more and more.
Kill The Switches chapter 37 . 1/1/2015
This is the best fic there is, hands down.
Fallow51 chapter 37 . 11/27/2014
Kudos
Khalthar chapter 37 . 10/22/2014
You know, I saw that movie in the theaters twice, I also have the colector's DVD, complete with the "RDA Guide to Pandora". If Tsu'tey had survived in the movie, this wonderful saga could very well be a sequel to it. It is extremely well written, thought out, and executed. The plot developement is exceptional and the depth that you give to the characters seems to bring life to those that were met only briefly in the movie.

Although I have it on good authority that John Carpenter is making THREE more Avatar movies, it is indeed a shame that he had Tsu'tey die, because I firmly believe that this SHOULD be the second of those movies!

Sincerely,
Khalthar
Flavio S chapter 37 . 7/23/2014
Interesting story.
More Dakka chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
10 arrows in 4.9 seconds

watch?v2zGnxeSbb3g
wyrrell chapter 37 . 6/27/2014
This is a truly amazing story:)
muredin chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
:D
ExcessiveDonkey chapter 37 . 5/5/2014
This is so good. Now I just need more.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
*grin*
Vi-Violence chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
This is pretty good.
Manzana chapter 37 . 1/26/2014
As always, you leave me wanting more!
Ratiqu chapter 37 . 1/17/2014
Excellent stuff. Also, second part? God yes.
Samantha Michaelis chapter 37 . 1/15/2014
Lovely story. I really liked your Tsu'tey, you explored his character in a very interesting and credible manner to the original movie character. The friendship between him Jake is really cute and would have been amazing to see it in the movie.
726 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »