Reviews for Broken People
Khalthar chapter 37 . 10/22/2014
You know, I saw that movie in the theaters twice, I also have the colector's DVD, complete with the "RDA Guide to Pandora". If Tsu'tey had survived in the movie, this wonderful saga could very well be a sequel to it. It is extremely well written, thought out, and executed. The plot developement is exceptional and the depth that you give to the characters seems to bring life to those that were met only briefly in the movie.

Although I have it on good authority that John Carpenter is making THREE more Avatar movies, it is indeed a shame that he had Tsu'tey die, because I firmly believe that this SHOULD be the second of those movies!

Sincerely,
Khalthar
Flavio S chapter 37 . 7/23/2014
Interesting story.
More Dakka chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
10 arrows in 4.9 seconds

watch?v2zGnxeSbb3g
wyrrell chapter 37 . 6/27/2014
This is a truly amazing story:)
muredin chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
:D
ExcessiveDonkey chapter 37 . 5/5/2014
This is so good. Now I just need more.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
*grin*
Vi-Violence chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
This is pretty good.
Manzana chapter 37 . 1/26/2014
As always, you leave me wanting more!
Ratiqu chapter 37 . 1/17/2014
Excellent stuff. Also, second part? God yes.
Samantha Michaelis chapter 37 . 1/15/2014
Lovely story. I really liked your Tsu'tey, you explored his character in a very interesting and credible manner to the original movie character. The friendship between him Jake is really cute and would have been amazing to see it in the movie.
Anx chapter 37 . 1/13/2014
I was so happy to see this updated! can't wait for the next one :D
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 37 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/11/2014
i really love your story. if the movie was about Jake and Neytiri with romance then your sequel is about Jake and Tsutey and brotherhood.
Tamuril2 chapter 37 . 1/10/2014
Yes, another chapter! I must admit, I was extremely happy to get this alert in my email box. I love this story to bits and have been waiting to read more eagerly. Eh? What's that? You wanna know why I liked this newest chapter? *winks* Yes, I know, my acting skills ARE on par with winning an Oscar. *ducks sharp objects* Okay, okay, nuff kidding around. Review time!

1)I like that you pulled in some more Na'vi people. It'll be interesting to see how they interact with Jake, now that he's not really Toruk Makto anymore. Will they accept him as one of the People or see him as just another Sky Person? Hmm, decisions, decisions. :D

2)That whole pulling Jake's tail was brilliant and funny. I chuckled when reading it. I can think of a few more things Tsu'tey could do to best Jake by using the differences between the Na'vi and humans. I agree with Eykir, these two work well as a team.

All in all? Awesome chapter. Thanks for posting it. Don't worry about the wait. Your great writing more than makes up for it. Hope all is well with you. Happy 2014!

Tamuril2