Reviews for The Most Unusual Thing
littlefoxling101.2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
oops I read them out of order "
Kyro chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Five days on candy bars and chips... just how many snacks did Kurt bring? lol Logan checks the backpacks for survival gear. Opens Kurt's bag to find it stuffed with chips and candy... ಠ_ಠ great so far :)
Invader hooniemay chapter 22 . 1/8/2013
Duuuude this is awesome! Best pairing for Kurt EVER! Copied all of primal onto my phone to read CANT WAIT! Continue continue continue!

IhtHM
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lol I couldn't help myself I needed to re read this again.
Nyx811 chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
good job i loved it
gambits princess chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
i may never stop rereading this story!
YinYangHeart chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
It was a real cute story, I love it! X3 You did an awesome job and this just makes me want to check your other stories now.
dark angle102 chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
oh boy ! anyways, i loved it , this fiction is super awesome and very well written and great depth of character , i really really really enjoyed reading it :)
sparkleybluestar chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
This was beautiful! 3 I loved it! I read the summary and my curiosity got the best of me! XD
I love the relationship going on between Kurt and Victor! Now onward to Primal!
HELP chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Please sign this petition against the unjust removal of thousands of MA rated stories. Fanfiction are doing this because of a rule they created 10 years ago that hasn't once been enforced (until now) since the day it was created.

You'll have to remove the spaces and the brackets for it to work.

www. change petitions / fanfiction - net - stop - the - destruction

- of - fanfiction - net
B chapter 22 . 6/7/2012
petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net

Please sign this petition against the removal of stories with graphic sex/violence etc. This new announcement of fanfiction is them suddenly trying to enforce a rule that hasn't been enforced at all since the 10 years that it was created.
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 22 . 4/2/2012
;A;...so preety now ill go fpr Primal
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 21 . 4/2/2012
W-wait is he leaving!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 20 . 4/2/2012
Gosh darn it stupid yet impresive scientist!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
Darn i have to stop here its getting late n i need to sleep ill read more tomorrow