Reviews for Clearly Harassment
8annie81 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
D: Kay plot twisted in a crazy direction. If it means more harassment...okay, but don't take Mr. Greens soul if you can help it.
8annie81 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Yes! All the exclamation marks yes! I loved all the reactions and all the actions too and ahhhhhhh! This.
8annie81 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
You're really good at witty harassment banter I'm in a fit of giggles over here. Damn, okay. Scars where? Do I need to know? No. Will I guess? Yes. I'm as bad as Him :(.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh god everything about this. I shouldn't enjoy this so much! The horrorscope was beautiful and the coffee sounds scary. Best of luck Mr. Green!
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Oh wow. I Can't believe I'm saying it..."BUT WIN HIM OVER, HIM!" Don't let that slimeball Demongo NEAR Kilroy!
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
I got to give it to 'HIM.' He's relentless.
1337kitsune chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Please tell me there will be a sequel...pretty please? I loved this too much for their not to be, and I now adore Mr. Green, his character is so wonderful!
1337kitsune chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
*squee* Just saw the episode with Mr. Green. I. Am. In. Love. Best cartoon character ever! This story makes me love him even more! Jeez...now I'm really shipping HIm/Green...how sad it that...
1337kitsune chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
So. Much. Epic. Is is wrong I now support this pairing? And who the Hell is Kilroy? Hm...former substitue...is he one of those one-time characters? Like Lalavana?
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
WHO THE HECK IS KILROY GREEN? IS HE AN OC OR WHAT? I can't find him anywhere...I'm so confused...
doktorblitz chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
I was laughing my ass of despite the...cruel unusual punishment here,and the freakiest[read,best] part is,i could actualy see Him acting so forward...freaky creeper that he description,spot ,interesting turn of events...i actualy don't know who to feel sorry for,Him,having to save a soul,or the soul in question being completely unawares and bound as freaky little piece,and realy made my day.I needed a good laugh and whadya know...

Cheers,briliantly done

The Dok
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Funny. That's the first time you've mentioned Mandark Industries.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I always DID find HIM seriously creepy.
XSilverXGoldXSonataX chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Ooh! Does this mean sequel? WONDERFUL! Also, I loved the story, second/third time reading it through. Of course, I've read your other stories too! This one was very amusing, can't wait to see what else you come up with!
ZodiacSnake chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
really thats the end awww will there be more do we get to know how that bet goes i just know thats going to have fiasco after fiasco! such fun this story was great the first time & was once again how knew i could like Him & how much id Love Mr. Green!