Reviews for The Bottom Line
JOJO17937 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
this is a really cute story. not a lot of stories show remus and sirius being all coupley in front of there friends. Like, I get that remus is shy and reserved but i feel like he would be comfortable around his friends.
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aw, wow this was beautiful!

I think what Siri said pretty much sums it up but he neglected to mention that glorious spot that you can only reach when you bottom XD

Oh dirty me! Lol XD

Anyway, great job- you described it remarkably well! Kudos to you, my friend! Awesome job!
AndrewStorm chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
this was really cute amd sappy. by the way tonight i am totally reading as many of your stories as i can so ther will be many i fav tonigt
TheLuciferPerson chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I really don't get what all the fuss about being a "bottom" or a "top" in a gay sexual relationship is. I mean, lesbians don't have that.

The truth is really that gay couples switch around and they really like it both ways. One of the joys of being gay, really...
The Jade Goblin chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
hehehe i love this! XD
yHime chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
ah, yes, siri does make an amazing bottom~

with remy as a sexy top~ lol. :3

love this! its sweet and a nice light read at the end of the day. ;D
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
hehe. my only complaint is that it's demeaning, not "deeming".
Red-Cupcake chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
so sappy. Very cute
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
oh wow. Just wow, i'm speechless. That was fantastic!
vfthp chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I have read this numerous times, and I still love it. Very well written, and original idea, and is extremely sappy (in a good way) without the silly fluff. And their mature relationship is refreshing to read. I love your story!
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I enjoyed this a lot :D Very funny dialogue between Sirius & James, I love how you portrayed them so naturally. And your writing is very moving at times, without being soppy in a cliched way :)
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
omg! Total hotness and sirius was so adorably sweet!
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I enjoy the idea behind this fic and of course the writing. A quick thing to check, I believe you have "deeming" where it should say "demeaning". That's all
kate chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow, this fic is so sweet! i just love how you write sirius. so mischevious and adorable and in love with remus. i felt sorry for james in this fic, i know he gets his girl but when he looks over at lily sadly :-( off to read more of your fics, sorry that i don't have a login but i promise not to flame and to get one soon.
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I think this line is wrong. "Why do you bottom? I mean, between guys and girls, the guy bottoms and the girl tops, that's just the way it is, there is no changing it up…"

Shouldn't it be "the guy tops and the girl bottoms" instead of "the guy bottoms and the girl tops"?

Nice, sweet story. James really needs to think before speaking before he says something that will set off Sirius. ciao, cheers