Reviews for Damaged Heart
Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2013
Elements of Shadow the Hedgehog, specifically when Shadow kills Dr. Eggman in neutral play through!
Some guy chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
This story is so awesome I'm really looking forward for that sequel, you can make Porky survive by some reason or maybe Gigue/Giygas strikes or make one, but please make a sequel it's like my favorite story ever T_T
Daniel chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
This was my face when they battled 0_0,this was my face when the jokes came :D
this what i said when it ended NOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT WILL I READ NOW?!
KageNekoReborn chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Great story
CarnileN chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
I accidentally cut my review :/ As I was saying... It was an unexpected ending. Instead of a happy one, we got more of a bittersweet one. However, I think it was the best decision, as it showed a more realistic situation. In sum, I enjoyed every word of this history, it was well written and executed.
CarnileN chapter 22 . 6/14/2012
Excellent fic. I'm very happy witn the conclusion, is something I wasn't expecting
CarnileN chapter 22 . 6/14/2012
SleepDeprivedFemale chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
Ok, I have read the entire story and have not reviewed once... shame on me!

First of all you are a very good writer. Other than being in character through the entir story, you managed to crate enjoyable action scenes and personally I felt I was watching a blockbuster action movie!

The ending is perfect. Not too happy yet no too sad but bittersweet the best kind of ending. Although many may say that it was unlike them to murder someone, under those circumstances it was the only way out (unless you involved some time and dimension travelling, but that would just make the story lose its coherence).

Anyway, bravo! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Umi Tatsuky chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
I'm suck in the review thing, but for you kindness I decided to give you other Un.n

Well... this is the end, I like it. Actually I imagined something like this. Lucas being resposable of his world and feeling culprit about the murder and Lucario being the rational one on the farewell.

This IS a really good story and not only because I like it in a "fan mode" way. Your plot and redaction was excelent and you manage very good the suspense, not too short and not too long, so all this make it a good one for me.

So, like in the Smash Bros: Congratulations!
WoWMotherFan45 chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
Iv'e been a fan of yours for a long time! Your writing actually inspired me writing in the first place! But to see this end
You should get an animator or something to make this come to life. I would watch it!
Umi Tatsuky chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
Eh ... hello.

I've never give you a review before, although I read the whole story and I really like it... but now I just feel it necessary.

I like your story, for me there's no doubt about it. I like the friendship between Lucas, Ness, Lucario and Sonic, and how you heal Lucas's heart but I can not be agree with Clone Lucas and the others supporting the murder.

Lucas's strength came from do the correct, he never kill in the game, despite having found the culprit of all his sufferings. He always did the right thing, even if it was the hardest thing to do, as well Sonic and Ness did in their games.

That is a heroic quality. Be agree with that, let that happend to someone, don't try to stop it, don't have the intention to stop it is be a killer.

I really like your story, but I think you've taken the easy way out. I didn't try to lecture you, this is just my opinion.
Anon chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
I enjoyed this story, but the end kinda slipped for me. I don't believe in murder, even if you call it justified. It's just that I believe no person has the right to take a life away. I think the real end with the Absolute Safety Capsule was much more painful. I mean he's stuck there for eternity; fitting end for a fool.
roseal chapter 21 . 5/23/2012
L- luc- luca- LUCAS! H- he can't be... No! No! No. No...
roseal chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
My brain is on a flipin over load!
Peanut Kid chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
good story. :D

WTF WITH LUCAS CLONES O.n.o.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »