Reviews for For As Long As I Live
Babysis64 chapter 15 . 9/19
oh I hope Bella never forgets Peter or the Cullen's except for Edward or her parents right. I hope this guy can't break her mental shield right. Thank you I also hope her phyiscial shield come up.,
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 9/19
this was a good chapter as well, yes I do hope that they can get Peter back right. Also I hope that he can get away from Maria alive or call on the Volturri again.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 9/19
why would Edward take Bella when she isn't even his true mate but just a singer might as well say that she is dead hopefully they can get to Bella and hopefully the rest would be able to smell Bella on Edward right, I hope they get her back before its too late.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 9/19
oh no this isn't good at all. I hope that Bella is going to be okay also it would be Edward also helping . I hope they find her and that she is safe right.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 9/19
sounds like Edward and Maria working together. I hope not. I hope that Bella will stay safe and same with the Whitlocks or Charlotte.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 9/19
this was interesting the story of Jasper and Peter. Also the memory that Peter was having when the vampires took Bella at the age of eight. only one that I can see that would tell Maria about Bella would be Charlotte, was she that jealous. Well they are together again this is good
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 9/18
oh wow so now Bella knows about Peter's past, I hope she doesn't quit on him like Edward wants her too right. I wonder if Jasper and Peter and the coven will be talking to Edward, cause isn't that against the vampire law is to play mates or tries to hurt them or break them
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 9/18
wow Edward is desparate huh to lie to Bella about Peter wanting to kill her and is just using her not good look out Edward. I hope the two guys talk to him about meddling between true mates.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 9/18
wow I hope Edward doesn't cause any more problems right. Also I hope that Alice leaves Bella's stuff alone now on.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 9/18
this is a good story so far, and yes I do hope Bella can remember her past and not be angry at Peter and Alice for not telling her right. I also hope that Edward doesn't cause any problems for the newly mated couple.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 9/18
well I hope one of them tell her what happened and that Peter has met her at a young age. I wish everything will work out the way it is meant to be.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 9/18
why doesn't she just ask Peter if they met when she was a toddler then she will probably put them together and figure it out right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 9/18
wow so Peter met her when she was very young. I wonder if he will tell or remind her about that time.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 9/18
wow Edward sure did turn back time when they first met all grumpy vampire. Just because Bella spoke up. Now that is bad, but they aren't true mates like the rest of them and they never can be cause he can drain Bella any time her being his singer right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 9/18
this was a good first chapter I thought. I hope that Bella get and explaination to her right.