Reviews for Juliet's Diary
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really enjoyed this! I don't know why, but I always loved de ja vu stories! Thanks for writing this!
Mini Khan chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Welldone! I really enjoyed reading this and it was a really intresting... it also gave me a few ideas for my dairy as well! Thank you! I really enjoyed it!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVED READING IT! SUCH A GOOD IDEA! I WOULD QUITE HAPPILY BE JULIET'S REINCARNATION...
Luvs2read chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Um wow. That was soooooooooooo creative. I loved it. it was great and really well written
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
So cute!
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was really good!x
twihard86 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I have had this small obsession with Romeo and Juliet lately and have been trying to find a good fanfic. I just did! This is amazing! Definitly one of my favorite fanfictions ever! Great ideas and AMAZING writing! :))

Missy :D
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This fanfic should be getting much more love. The plot is superb, the writing wasn't completely realistic and it was a bit rushed, but, again, the plot! And the ending line! Really, really good.
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Not a bad story. It seemed a little disjointed at the beginning because it is in modern language when it should sound just a tad more Shakespearian. It's nothing against the story, that was just the one thing that bothered me. On the other hand, the idea of the diary and Romero and Julie together as the reincarnations of the star-crossed lovers was pretty sweet. Julie was a good character, and tying in the dialogue of the play to the description of the story wasn't a bad idea either. A great story overall! Keep writing more stories, because they're going to be better than the next! Romeo and Juliet rocks!