Reviews for Tourniquet
Axel's inferno chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
This is really awesome please update soon! :)
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
omg awesome,update soon please x3
pansy25 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
This is absolutely amazing! I just love your story. I love Sam and Brigitte together. I know they still have a problem with the monkshood not really a cure but its so cool seeing them together and trying to find a way to solve their problem. I really hope you would update, I'd hate to see a great story abandoned!
ErinUlmer-Pip chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
This story, is absolutely addicting, and honestly I am so bummed out that there is only 4 chapters. I'm dying to read more. Your story flowed so beautifully, I love the way you describe things, and you relate the movie to a fanfiction so well.. Plan on writing more? That would be amazing.. Amazing job, pleeease update!

E
neshasouthport chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Love it! When the next chapter?
IloveYoochun chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I'm loving this! I won't lie, cause-pfft. I never lie! D Winkwink, but anyway, It's going great so far-and i look forward to the additional chapters!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Great chapter
ghfghg chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Well, you combined my favorite band with my favorite movie flawlessly. More please.
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
You most certainly did not disappoint . I like your take on the antidotes . And it's so sweet how B cant bring herself to tell him it -might- not be permanent. Good Job! Update soon, cause without your cure, I'll change and then be sad .
cclee123 chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
watch?vAwKho1YLcKQ

watch?vdJYVKuKYr5E&featurerelated

There's a scene each exploring more of Brigitte and Sam's relationship. Enjoy. :)
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Love it
StarscreamPrime chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
This is a great story. Keep going.
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
I really like where you are going with this so far . I hope you do continue this, cause I'll be here reading .
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Ive just become addict to your story after only 3 chapters! Haha.

Kudos to you, update soon please!
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
This story is so much better written then some other GS fanfics I've recently read.

Awesome work, keep it up! ]