Reviews for Headlock
Opal chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
What happens next PLEASE continue this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
the future,
is comin on
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Yay. She's accepted.

Glad Snake is finally friendly with her.

Y U NO UPDATE?
Winds of Inspiration chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This interpretation of the "Belladonna" storyline is very well-written I'm seriously enjoying it and I hope you update soon! It's really good!
FallenNietehre chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
keep this goin! i love how you didnt rush it! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
Sadie Aurora Night chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Update
Hermine Jane Granger chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! UPDATE!
Aslan is love chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Hey, are you going to update this dtory? Because its really good.
Spacer231 chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
Love it! Update soon!
Golden Snowflake chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
I looove it. I just LOVE it. I'm attempting to pace myself with this since it's been a little while since you've updated. (I can understand why. Your chapters are quite involved.) I can't wait, though, to read more!
Golden Snowflake chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
At risk of sounding ditsy, OMG! Finally she woke up! This story isn't anywhere near my own style, but it's very believable, and I commend you for being able to go into detail about the things someone as childish as me would dread trying to muddle my way through, such as the doctor visit and getting Arturo to go to the ATM. This is pretty darn good, and I can't wait to read more.
Golden Snowflake chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Oh gee. How hard it would be to tell a parent that your sister went missing. It's cute how you described Bubbles and what she loved about the carnival!
Golden Snowflake chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Interesting. In my opinion, there's a little more explanation than necessary going on, but that's the only qualm I have so far.
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Interesting. You gotta pay for FusionFall, right? Argh. I gotta get a job already.

So far it's pretty good. I love your writing style - in character, but mature and just poetic enough to make it unique.
MikariStar chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
This is really good so far! Update soon