Reviews for Let's Hear It For The Boys
JaToya chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
That was sweet. A nice look into Rachel Berry's head.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
NOAH IS MY FAVORITE TOO! lol.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
LOVED IT!
CarrieC chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Re-reading all of your stories as I've run out of things to read and I love everything you write. I always thought this was such a cute story. I would really love to read their 6 week camping trip as you always do such a beautiful job at writing the beginning and maturing of a relationship :)
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
So perfect. Puckleberry works.
SergeantPixie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
oh my glee i love you, i love this story! EEP! you are brilliant!
Momo89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I absolutely love this one-shot. Probably one of favs.

Puckleberry FTW! XD
Iovanne chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Such a sweet story. :)
stephanieflautist chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I don't even ship Puck and Rachel together and I still loved this. Does that make me a bad Jesse and Rachel shipper? I think not, this whole story was so cute.
zzzooe chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to hear about what happened on the road trip! (: (Hint, hint)
allielovesyou chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
puckleberry all the way

FTW :D
adara13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Awww, you do the best Rachel! I loved this story-very sweet.
defygravity99 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aw. :) I can't stop smiling right now, that was adorable! I agree and think Noah is the best for Rachel out of those she's been with, and though I highly doubt it, I can't help hoping this is how the show will actually end up. They're good for each other. EIther way, this story was perfect (as are all of yours) and I can't wait to read more from you.
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I love this so much. I cannot thank you enough for sharing all your beautiful stories with us (and also loving Rachel as much as I do lol).

~celia~
Katty.164 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aw this was a cute story.