Reviews for Word on the Inside
IarIz chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
darn Papparazi xD Souji did good LMAO tho he still have to do that confrence.
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
Love this. Of course SoujiYu would do something ridiculous to brighten his girl's day.

Thanks for writing.
BuffaloSatan chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Souji had some great ideas in this. And among other things, I loved the reference to the in-game cooking.

You have quite a knack for Persona characterizations! Yet another well-written look at life after the Investigation Team.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Had the paparazzi done some flattering editing, or did he really
[Egotistical and yet still engaging]

rapid fire tappity-tappity-tappity-taps filled the silence
[Quick and descriptive]

she'd checked the
[The contraction is properly used, but ‘had’ isn’t needed here is it?]

Quick and faintly amusing, but I think it suffered from a lack of connection to a certain setting – either time or place. We basically only have Souji, Rise, and a cameo from Inoue and all of that is talking heads except the brief scene of her walking in to see Souji hiding a pillow or whatever.
mercheshire chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Okay. That was a twist.
lejour chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Rise is far from being my favorite girl in P4, and I only ship her with Souji sporadically, but man, this fic is great. One of the better pieces I've read in the whole archive.
Jozern chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
AWESOME!
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Souji is a top-tier chef, badass and troll. Love his characterization as a loving, but cheeky young man, and not to mention Rise's bubbly humor. The two are just sweet together
Siden chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hilariously done, and the interaction between Rise and Souji was enjoyable as well. Kudos for fitting the game's cooking gimmick in there as well.
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm going on a favoriting spree thanks to your stories! haha loving them all so far, great job!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
LOL I *so* love your stories! I really do! _ They always guarantee a smile from me, I was literally grinning by the time I got to the end of this one. GREAT work!
gardeniia chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was such an adorable fic, and of course, love the cooking shout-outs. There's a serious lack of Souji x Rise fics around, and I'm so glad I came across this fic. Great job as usual.
NoctisxNiveus chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Loved how you Characterized Souji. this one shot made my day :D

- Ringo
Natzo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ah I like Souji x Rise more every day, but not as much as Souji x Naoto. Liked the story it was cute.
Lyra Carmen chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was really cute. I love the Souji x Rise pairing.