Reviews for The Age of Kings to the Zenith of Queens
Jules chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Oh! So beautiful! - I loved, that even though it was conversations that we have heard before, that it was so thoughtfully written, and really beautiful!

I also really loved your last chapter - very thoughtful as well.

Please write another!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Have you given it up?
Garagina chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
this is amazing, please write more!
People Person I'm Not chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
I think these are really good! Just watch spelling and grammer and all that crap. Pippin.
Eavis chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Most excellently well done.
AnHonestPuck chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Aww~ I adore this chapter! It was so sweet with Gen and his mom dancing, and even cuter with Eugenides and Gen's mom at the end, especially the dialogue about how Gen became a good man. I really liked that Gen's mom made up the dance and tune just for her son. And I laughed wheh you said the Queen looked like a tomato, it reminded me of Hetalia.
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
I liked this chapter. It is throwing me off a little that you are tweaking canon, but alternatively (and usually in the next paragraph) practically reciting it without giving us a new perspective. It makes the story a little difficult to follow, and puts me, as a reader, off-balance. I thought the ending was really cute, though. Loved the last line.

KrisEleven~
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I liked it. Your structure was good, and you did capture his character well. The only downsides to the chapter was that you covered a lot that does get covered in Costis's and Gen's conversation later on, and in canon he is just walking on the crennalations... no roof jumping.

KrisEleven~
thelasteddis chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Nice! This is a lot of fun, I also will be rooting for your muse.

I think it's god-forsaken, separate but hyphenated words. I'm not sure about "bedamned" but my guess would have been "be damned" as separate words. That or it's compound... Dunno, sorry.

I like the romantic twist Gen puts on himself as the Thief. That sense of adventure, constantly outdoing people, and conceited nature was a major part of his existence, and being king kind of pulled him back to earth. He has to be the human in the story, not the romantic hero. Nice job!

I'll be looking forward to an update!