Reviews for There's Got to Be A Morning After
Great story; although, I would have loved to see them meet the parents. Well done.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Aww, I really enjoyed this! I'm so glad that you finished posting it here. Thanks for writing! (Even though it was 3 years ago, ha!)
Mayya22 chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Really good story! i love it!
Angelsheart85 chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
this was truly... BEAUTIFUL!
Angelsheart85 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
i simply have to reply to your comment!

Fanfiction is about LOVE for the show/movie and anything else you are writing about, about couples, characters you are writing about! Fanfiction is the story you need to feel, that needs to come out of you and to be written and or maybe not posted here, but to be written out of the need you have at the moment to write about what you feel and think about those characters/related to those characters... It should be a natural force inside of you, a natural flow inside of you... Even if you NEVER get a response for your writing! NEVER! Cause you didnt write it for the sake of responses and some sort of fame... Or am I wrong ? Are all the fanfiction writers here and anywhere writing only for that purpose? Well I doubt that!

Therefore threatening people to read was not nice neither was your choice of words neither calling the fanfiction pain in the ass! Why are you writing it then? If you dont want...

Btw the story is truly nice so far...
Keela chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
I realize I should have commented after each chapter (the story is that good) therefore even though I am exhausted (its very late) I needed to review and say thank you for this amazing read at least. Thank you. Thank you.
bethiem chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
i'm not sure if you will ever read this, but i had to tell you that i think this was an amazing story. i just came across your page today and look forward to reading more of your stories. thanx so much for sharing. i might not always comment, but rest assured that i will be reading. beth.
musicxlife4 chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Just read this whole story in one sitting! Loved it!
wild-angel82 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I just read this story last week (along with Champagne Mistakes) and I really enjoued it! Great job!
calzonaobessed chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
Im so glad you didn't give up.

This story was alive,full if emotions and lots of love.

Especially the ending The proposal that was so unexpected but so wanted.
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Bravissimo! This whole fic was amazing! Thank you so much for all your time and effort. It turned out beautifully.
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
The ending of this chapter made me grin like the pathetic little fangirl I am. This story is awesome.
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
I'm loving this fic, and you really seemed to capture Morgan well in this chapter.
supasoph chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
hot story. More?
ttandme69 chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
I just read this story again...I still love it...thanks for continuing to post on fanfic & LJ...work has LJ blocked so I have to read on FF and it makes my day go by so much faster! thanks again, Lisa

Anything new in the works for Emily & JJ?

I am anxious to get to the Abby/Ziva story...I just hate reading when they are not complete because I forget to go back and finish them! LOL Thanks, Lisa