Reviews for Dirgelwch
An amazing OS.
JamesFreakingPotter chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That's amazing...
Huff-PuffI'llNeverBeBlownAway chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
that was actually amazing!

i loooveed it :)

scorpy is so adorable
Ichigo2491 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This story is so sweet. Great follow-up to Antipathy. It brought a smile to my face. Nice work :)
Charlene Bates chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
YAAAAAAAYYYYYY! I very, VERY much enjoyed reading this! You have no idea how many things I have neglected the last two/three days to read Antipathy and now this! LOVED it!
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was a beautiful idea of how two people would fall in love from another's perspective. What child hasn't wondered why thier parents got together in the first place? (I'll admit, I think my parents started off as complete opposites myself, but they spent twenty years finding a happy medium.) And there's the aunt that tells you all the dirty secrets. Excellent work!
Reciprocal chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
YES! Your back!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love it! It really completes Antipathy. My favourite part was the first one, the description through Scorpius' eyes flowed very well. And their relation ship is sweet in its own way.
Also I love the last sentences and Daphné analyse of her sister's relationship.
Great job!
myppe chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
good work...
SB chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was nice. I'm so interested in what happened to the couple after Antipathy.

I didn't know that you understand Swedish (I'm from Sweden)! Då kanske jag ska fortsätta på svenska? :)