Reviews for More than just Lust
Dark Creed chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
I was wondering if she would ever turn completely human? Though the story is amazing! Love it! Great job can't wait to read more:)
Nalondria or Johnquelle chapter 19 . 6/9/2010
quick question:

I'm asuming that this isn't Livana's first time going into heat? So if that is the case exactly how did she avoid all the other male wolves in her pack when going into heat?

Love the story *major vampire fangirl* Love Alucard except the one from kid dracula he was to ...I don't know
banshee625 chapter 19 . 5/29/2010
Awww...lemony ending. It's so cute!
MarioDS01 chapter 19 . 5/29/2010
Nice to see the last chapter, glad to see after a few months Alucard still cares for Livana and to take away the pain, even though it is going to make him VERY tired afterwards.

That does not sound good if any Austria, the means possible more of the other power nations in Europe has fallen under Dracula. Hope Napoleon is OK, even though he was never a well liked man in history, his knowledge in battle stragety and such could become very invaluable.

Not sure if it is a good idea to seek more power from the depths of hell, could be beyond his control or someone could trick or betray him. But I will not know what will happen until I see more of the story.

I'm looking forward to the next update, as of before if you need more time to figure out the plot, use it. And who knows, I might come with more ideas for you, maybe some twists to some of those "Monster" substories...
banshee625 chapter 18 . 5/27/2010
Wow! The plot really improved, from a very romantic one into an action packed plot. Good thing that this story not only focuses on Alucard and Livana's relationship, but also how Alucard's failure to slay his father affected the world. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
MarioDS01 chapter 17 . 5/23/2010
I see, so that one guy was actually Dracula, kind of a surprise. Pretty cleaver that Dracula person figuring a way to rule the world, this could be trouble and alot of chaos.

Look forward to more of this story...
banshee625 chapter 17 . 5/23/2010
Whew, A lot has happened and yet Alucard is still not doing anything about it. He is very busy with Livana. I'm looking forward on the next chapter. By the way, I like it when you included Belial in this chapter. I'm wondering how will Dracula react when he meets this Crown Prince of Hell. Will they become and ally or rivals...
MarioDS01 chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
Well I have read the last two chapters. I think you are doing OK with the AlucardxLivana romance, I think they may have time to know each other well in the winter and possible for a future wedding, maybe in spring.

Man those Dragon anthros cause alot of trouble and if Dracula is not enough to worry about, there is another force of darkness on the move as well. With how the soliders handling the monsters, I'm not sure any human armies will be enough to stop a possible army of monsters, they may need help for an unlikely source since Alucard, Livana and the Belmounts will not be enough to stop the army.

I look forward to more of the story...
banshee625 chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
Alucard is very very sweet to Livana. He cares deeply to Livana and does his best not to hurt or offend her. Really, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm really thrilled on what will happen on winter. *wink wink*
MarioDS01 chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
Pretty good chapter. Seems it might be an interesting winter for Alucard with Livana and he should get his "reward" be then.

Seems like it will take time for the villagers and the human race to be use to Livana and any other werewolves and monsters on the side of light.

Look forward to more updates for this story.
MarioDS01 chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Hmm...it seems Dracula is starting to make his move to take over the world. Interesting that Dracula would attack russians, wonder if there is something in Russia he is interested in, or he just attacked them because they are a threat to him.

Have no idea what the creatures are the Russia chancelor described, maybe a deadlier bread of vamipire, some dragon species or something new Dracula created since his power is returning to him.

Anyways, I look forward to more of the fanfic as it progresses.
banshee625 chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
love this story...i'm looking forward to the next chapters...i love livana's character...and i'm perpetually attracted to Alucard...)
MarioDS01 chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
pretty good chapter. Glad someone came and stoppeed Livana's father, maybe not on perpose, but it worked, but man he was close to doing it with his daughter. I bet also that Livana's father did kill that werewolf to cover the evidence.

I think you did a pretty good job on this chapter, it shows it may take time for them to get together.

I look forward to more chapters of this story!
MarioDS01 chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
Interesting reaction Livana had what Alucard was doing to her. Curious of what her father done with her in the past...
MarioDS01 chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
Interesting thought of Alucard and Livana's love could unite the Vampires and Werewolves, but as Alucard said, it has to be out of love, not just doing it of create peace between the two races.

Good chapter, kind of sad Livana was ashamped of Alucard seeing her do a certain act, she really wanted him.

Look forward to the next chapter to see how Alucard makes up to Livana in the morning...