Reviews for Reluctant
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
WoW! I love this story, the plot with Raven and Beast Boy fighting, and then confessing their love is was brilliant.
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I'm glad Starfire stopped Cyborg from ruining another BBRae moment at the end lol. Brilliantly written, love the fight scene!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Damn this good should turn this in to something
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I LOVED IT! Raven's not my most favorite character! Or Robin. But I loved how you made Beast Boy act in this story. I kinda teared up about how he said he would forgive Raven if she hurt him. Loved both fighting scenes BTW!
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awwwww wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Raven would have won if fighting for real. *pout*
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Really great story. Just loved it.
greenpanda007 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hahaha, yaaaaay starfire!
lilswmr427 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
DOn't you love the wit of Starfire. Hohum.

That battle was absolutely perfect. It actually wasn't too terribly OOC, either.

Nice job.
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
THAT WAS REALLY, REALLY GOOD!
sweetfiresnow chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Woohoo! This was really good! :]
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I always love reading how Rob and Cy react to a relationship between BB and Rae lol it's just fun to read XD
Linzerj chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
WHOOOOT! GOOD JOB!
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow . . . just . . . wow. This was awesomely intense! I knew Raven was just afraid of hurting him. Aw, Beast Boy's such a fool in love. But hey, who isn't? ;)

Raven's suggestion to get him to fight back was . . . disturbing, to say the least. Hell, that whole fight scene at the beginning was disturbing! I'm sure that was your aim, though.

Awesome job!
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
haha that was cute (save for the trying to kill each other XP). i loved the end...oh starfire... XD hehe..